TV Jonathan Ross!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Anyone else watched this fri's ep and think my god lady gaga is shite live and also whatta nutter.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Anyone else watched this fri's ep and think my god lady gaga is shite live and also whatta nutter.

Just seen it, music isn't really to my taste. The performance seems more based on visuals rather than the music itself. She wasn't that bad though.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
She acts very excentric yeah :p I prefer her live performances as she always puts a flair on it as well as all the other stuff going on. That one was a bit strange though with the grring

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
She came across more thick then eccentric. Lousy music. Appalling fashion sense. She's not even that good looking IMO. I thought she interviewed really pooly.

Marc

FH is my second home
Im bored with Jonathon ROss now. He was funny at first, now its just droll and so predictable. He always tries to upstage his guests and be the centre of attention. Parky > Wossy

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No one can beat Parky as an interviewer TBH. I think Ross would be first in the queue to admit that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah Ross is good humour, but he is no Parky and I think he knows. He is the best we have at the moment though, if his guest is funny he gets great interplay with them, if they are boring or nervous he makes them look crap though.

As for Gaga, not funny, not attractive, looked thick and ugly.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i don't think he even tries to be remotely similar to parky so that comparison is completely useless imo. I watched fridays one for like the first time in ages, and he seemed to be heading back to him old self. Doubt he'll get there again due to his show pretty much being a show which celebs just come on to promote their stuff nowadays.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
She acts very excentric yeah :p I prefer her live performances as she always puts a flair on it as well as all the other stuff going on. That one was a bit strange though with the grring
if i didnt already know i'd call you a flaming homosexual for that comment!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I thought Gaga came across really bad in that interview especially after Jackman. you cant give one word answers in an interview like that, it just makes it boring

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not flaming i swear lol I just love Lady Gaga's music, she's very original, its nice seeing someone taking music and the art of entertainment so seriously writing their own songs, designed clothes for the whole performance, creative directing etc I think she's a really good live singer also par from the wierd roaring thing she was doing on that performance.

I'm not really interested in whether people think she's wierd or stupid, I like her music and her performances which is the whole point of being a music artist, not all the celebrity bullshit that goes around it.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I thought it was alright.. some of it :p most of pokerface is more talking hence why it sounds alot different than on the CD other than the chorus dunno why she fucked around so much with it though

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The chorus, being the only decent part, wasnt live you could tell that was a backing track

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Oh and is it just me or did it look like she was having a fit swinging her leg around the place?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
She did a bit, you could still hear her voice though over backing track, everyone does it when dancing else it will sound shit

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Beyonce doesnt, but then from a wee nipper her dad used to make her run on running machines while singing so she could perfect dancing and singing

EDIT: Also can what gaga was doing be classed as dancing? having a fit more like

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Well to be honest not particularly but she was doing some of the moves from the dance routine she usually uses. To be fair she was wearing plate more or less, that must weigh a fucking shit load

leviathane

Part of the furniture
no-one told her to wear a metal dress, her idea. Dance monkey dance, tht's what ppl want :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Perhaps she was expecting someone to attack her with a lance

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if i didnt already know i'd call you a flaming homosexual for that comment!

He'd only be flaming if he was singing along to 4 poofs and a piano doing that beyonce cover when someone came on... like i can imagine my housemate was

Mey

Part of the furniture
The dress is also probably made out of ali, which weighs nothing.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
dunno if anyone saw last nights episode.. miley cyrus... omfg is she annoying or what?

irrirating voice, shouts all the time... and everytime jonathan ross wanted to make a joke she said... dont make a joke!!. then there was lots and lots of.. SEE MY MOVIE!!

next guest.. helen mirren... omg what a difference..

meanwhile back in the green room... miley cyrus is on her mobile phone texting her mates..

this is after helen mirren tried to look alert during miley's "interview"

guess thats the difference between our stars and american battery farmed ones... class!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom