Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got any good jokes?

One of my favs....

Why do women wear make up and perfume?

Bcoz they are ugly and they smell

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
An American, a Frenchman, and an Englishman find a magic lamp. It being a magic lamp, they rubbed it and a genie popped out. The genie said "Thank you for releasing me from that lamp. For doing so, I'm going to grant you each a wish!"

The American said "A wish, eh? In that case, I'd like American land to always be fertile!" And "Pop", lo and behold American land was fertile for ever more.

The Frenchman said "Well, France is quite an insular nation, so I'd like France to be surrounded by a wall 100 metres high, 100 metres thick, that noone can ever get in or out of !" And "Pop", lo and behold France is surrounded by a wall.

Then it was the Englishman's turn. The Englishman said to the genie "Before you grant my wish, I'd just like a bit more information please. Can you tell me about the Frenchman's wall?"

The genie replied "Sure. It's a wall 100 metres tall, 100 metres thick, and nothing can ever get in or out of it!"

The Englishman rubbed his hands and said "Excellent. Can you fill it with water please?"

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I ain't gonna write no joke here, but I'll make you think of the one that Funnyman tells in Boondock Saints. Love it! :)

Also, the whole setting of Tom Hanks' "joke" in Catch me if you can is hilarious!

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Go fuck yourself!

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
no racistnesssss implied (is that a word ?)

Wat do u call a somalian family photo?

A barcode :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
CuddleBunny! said:
I have one!

There was this one time, George Bush said something smart!

I don't get it? :(

4 chavs drive off a cliff in a vauxhall nova, the problem?.

A nova has 5 seats :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom