Joke

O

old.job

Back in the Swinging Sixties, Michael Caine is holding a big showbiz party in his swanky new house. Everyone who's anyone is there - top stars from the worlds of movies and music, fashion and art. There's the best wines that money can buy, oysters, champagne, Lennon and McCartney are helping themselves at the bar, Jim Morrison and his band are sitting on the couch singing "Light My Fire", and over in the corner, George Peppard's getting very pally with Sophia Loren.
All's going really well, until Jim Morrison decides he's bored out of his skull, and wants to go home for an early night curled up with a good book.

"Oi, Jim," objects Michael Caine, "the party's just got started. How's about I get one of 'the ladies' to take you into the spare bedroom for a bit of the 'how's yer father?'"

"Fair play," nods Jim (well that's not his exact words, but you get the gist), "As long as she does the rest of the band, too." "Not a problem, Jim," smiles Michael, as he pulls a young dolly bird in close and whispers some instructions in her ear.

Half an hour later, the young lass is just wiping her chin, when in walks Ringo Starr from the Beatles. "Alright, luv?" he drones, "don't suppose you fancy extending that service to me, do you?"

The young woman thinks about this for a second, then says "What the hell!" and proceeds to unzip Ringo's fly and get to work on the BJ.

Ringo's having a grand time, until, mere moments before the end, the door open's and Michael Caine bursts in. He grabs the young girl by the back of the hair and Slaps her hard across the face!

Wh-what the hell was that for?" she whimpers.

"I told you," Caine snarls.

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody Doors off..."

T

Teh Fonz!!1

So what happened to the girl? Did Caine throw her out?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
So what happened to the girl? Did Caine throw her out?

*cracked up*

Fonz knows the rule nr.1 in joke hearing! :p

O

old.job

If you haven't seen the film, then ye shall refrain from posting any opinions whatsover, on any subject, ever again. :)

O

old.Tohtori

Pfft! I make post when ever i want and noone can say i can not unless they have the power to say i can't which would lead me to stop writing this post but since you are not god or gods as they are, not sincular, then i will post this now by clicking teh button :D

I

inuyasha

hehe

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Pfft! I make post when ever i want and noone can say i can not unless they have the power to say i can't which would lead me to stop writing this post but since you are not god or gods as they are, not sincular, then i will post this now by clicking teh button :D

Liked this post :clap:

Btw...we DO have the power to stop it...but we liked the post..jeeeees we did, we do like it, so weeeee did not correct it, yeeeees. (in case you have seen dark city recently)

B

Belsameth

hmm...Dark City....
maybe I like you after all :)

I

inuyasha

:D

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
hmm...Dark City....
maybe I like you after all :)

:wub:

Dark city is just my sorta thing :D

Dark city, matrix (sorta boring in the long run though, soon a sequal, wee), eXistenZ, LOTR (needless to say :D), the fifth element... you see the picture :D

Fantasy and "some" sci fi for ever =)

O

old.Tohtori

Me supreme being. Me look after you. Sleep.

I

inuyasha

nice of you =)

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Me supreme being. Me look after you. Sleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still, have a fancy for supreme beings :D

The world need MORE supreme beings =)
Selfish and controling ones, not "oooh, i gotta make them think im evil wannabe superiour power things"

This world needs more like....
Dragons
Magic
Nymphs
Oh yeah....dreams and hope =)

Never mind peace and understanding, such things are boring :clap:

O

old.0xygen

I liked that.

Saw it coming but I liked it :)

B

Belsameth

or a better one.
since when are jokes posted here actually funny :p

S

Sigurd

I'm not old enough to fully comprehende the power of this joke... on the plus side, at least I didn't help build the pyramids :p

I

inuyasha

yeah =)

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
or a better one.
since when are jokes posted here actually funny :p

Which make this thread more then accurate .D

Users who are viewing this thread