Joke - probably old....

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
A good looking man walked into an agent's office in Hollywood and said "I want to be a movie star."

Tall, handsome and with experience on Broadway, he had the right credentials.

The agent asked, "What's your name?"

The guy said, "My name is Penis van Lesbian."

The agent said, "Sir, I hate to tell you, but in order to get into Hollywood, you are going to have to change your name."

"I will NOT change my name! The van Lesbian name is centuries old, I will not
disrespect my grandfather by changing my name. Not ever."

The agent said, "Sir, I have worked in Hollywood for years... you will NEVER go far in Hollywood with a name like Penis van Lesbian! I'm telling you, you will HAVE TO change your name or I will not be able to represent you."

"So be it! I guess we will not do business together" the guy said and he left the agent's office.

FIVE YEARS LATER..... The agent opens an envelope sent to his office.

Inside the envelope is a letter and a cheque for $50,000. The agent is awestruck, who would possibly send him $ 50,000? He reads the letter enclosed...

"Dear Sir, Five years ago, I came into your office wanting to become an actor in Hollywood , you told me I needed to change my name. Determined to make it with my God-given birth name, I refused. You told me I would never make it in Hollywood with a name like Penis van Lesbian. After I left your office, I thought about what you said. I decided you were right. I had to change my name.
I had too much pride to return to your office, so I signed with another agent. I
would never have made it without changing my name, so the enclosed cheque is a
token of my appreciation.

Thank you for your advice.

Sincerely ,

Dick van Dyke

Apologies if it hasnt copied n pasted well etc or if its been posted in the last 17 seconds, but I cba to check and FH seems to be having some probs in Explorer for me atm, though its the same in Mozilla as well...

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Not old, was posted at least a week ago.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ah well...its semi old then. There was a time on here when I was a lad when if it hadnt been posted in 24 hours it was considered pretty fresh....

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
BE IT ENACTED by tris-'s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and ORLY owls, in this present Freddys House assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:-

(1) The Dick Van Dyke joke is old.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
BE IT ENACTED by tris-'s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and ORLY owls, in this present Freddys House assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:-

(1) The Dick Van Dyke joke is old.

The jury have converged and agree the joke is in fact, old.

Case closed

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
The jury have converged and agree the joke is in fact, old.

Case closed
Verdict passed. Hereby Evzy is to be punished - I suggest being kissed by Ezteq sounds reasonable?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*whistles*

asizepresidentesw8.jpg

*runs*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
roll on one...

roll on two...

the sponge is wet right?

ok then, may the lord have mercy on your soul!!!

*snogs Evzy*

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Snogging good..

Peepee hacking bad.

Though teh wife might have something to say about teh snogging and hack meh peepee even more. Ah fuck :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Snogging good..

Peepee hacking bad.

Though teh wife might have something to say about teh snogging and hack meh peepee even more. Ah fuck :(

Keep that in mind before posting ancient jokes!

The prosecution rests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom