Join the blue wave

M

Maghica

Join the 'BokkeRijders' in a blue zerg !
Saturday 18:00 GMT / 19:00 Western EU
Svasud port

Come and join us for a Neked Kobbie Zerg in emain

Bring a big dose of humor and leave your clothes at home

:merlin:

V

Vidfamne

blä

is there a max lev : )
so the other ppl who kill us wont get rp?
i have a blue shammy lev 50 and it dont feel right too give them 950 free rp : //'

/edit damn i cant make it on saterday: / will ask my bro if he wanna join : )

M

marczje

omg i posted this idea on guildsection 2 days ago :D will try bring nazgul there :D

A

Aloca

Re: blä

Originally posted by Vidfamne
is there a max lev : )
so the other ppl who kill us wont get rp?
i have a blue shammy lev 50 and it dont feel right too give them 950 free rp : //'

/edit damn i cant make it on saterday: / will ask my bro if he wanna join : )

U wount if u get a big enough zerg, like the lurikeen invasion :)

M

Maghica

The fun I had with ''Heart & Soul's Kobold outing in emain'' was sooooo overwhelming:bazbeer:that I want to share it with more people

H

herjulf

OMG gah, and i cant be there, pls post richly with screenies so i can watch the event n´laugh at em.

M

marczje

btw can't u make the event 1 hour later pls :( else i can't join the first part :p

G

gorgana

*~* Lost Souls of Valhalla*~*

YAY!! Lost Souls of Valhalla will be leaving thier clothes behind and joining the fun (hopefully).

See you all there

S

stelfa

Yup Gorgana several LSoV members are already confirmed, lets hope we can get at least a full group of lil blue dudes, naked of course

;)

Nice idea Maghica, see you tomorrow <waves> :great:

M

Maghica

<hugs Gorgana and Stelfa> yeah ! :clap:
and Welcome to << Lost Souls of Valhalla >>

M

Maghica

lol, do you think they'll get Alpha to hunt us down like last time....
Go Alpha ... :mgwhore2:... Kill the little Kobbies
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

P

peder

thisisbad
uo onby gice albs andhipps rps
shame on yous

S

Sneo

Originally posted by peder
thisisbad
uo onby gice albs andhipps rps
shame on yous

yea think i gave them alot of rps when they killed me lvl 1 kobold...

S

stelfa

Think it just went to show how sad the Hibbies can be

Think of the glory gained from hitting level 50, gaining RR10, and heading out into Emain ...

...so you can pbaoe 30 level 1+ naked kobolds even though they are all dancing with you. Etherion you know who you are, nice sense of humour you got there

:rolleyes:

And as for Dexa the Nightshade, your whole group stopped to join in with us, so we all stood and danced and hugged ...

...while YOU went around 1 by 1 killing each dancing grey con Kobold in turn, you must be so proud of your combat skills

:rolleyes:

<sigh>

Overall was great fun despite that and all thanks go to Maghica for organising it, had me laughing out loud on our first run (before we met the above).

:great:

M

Maghica

I'm sure we all had fun:clap: Even the Albsies :clap: and the Hippies

It felt great running around neked in Emain

Thanx guys and girls for all the /hugs and /kisses

C

cadiva

They must have thought their birthdays had all come at once when they found my ickle blue lvl 50 naked self in the middle of a zerg of lvl 1s!

Although one Alb (sorry didn't catch your name) started beating up on me, then obviously twigged what was going on and stopped, so kudos to whoever you were.

As for the line up at ATK, that was one of the funniest things I've seen in nearly 2 years of playing this game, and although I understand the lame comments, it was pretty hilarious when the VP hit and 30 kobbies fell as one ;)

Grats Maghica on organising it, at least we can all get away from the PvE/RP grind every once in a while and have a laugh. Wolverines enjoyed every minute of it.

D

dexa

Originally posted by stelfa

And as for Dexa the Nightshade, your whole group stopped to join in with us, so we all stood and danced and hugged ...

:great:
I was there with december but he died a few sec before i attaced only got 2 greys and 2 yellows :(

/puss

R

redfern

AYE - That was indeed a funny event we had there. My friends here was in a state of hysteria , laughing their arses off :)

Too bad though that neither Albs, nor hibs has any sense of humor.

Next time you dead bozo's (alb/hib), should just undress and let it all hang out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom