JOIN hibernia prydwen

V

vortimer

sorry for my english :
we have been granted the ability to raise chars to level 30, so now is the time to roll hibernia prydwen and help us there. the realm is damn underpopulated, and we need people there to balance the server again. i know most of u play excalibur, and thats a better server, but just dont get discouraged if u dont see that many ppl in hib pryd. its the only form of making fun again this realm-server, albion and mid are ok as they are. So if u join hib pryd u are welcome :).

L

loxleyhood

My bard shall go above lvl5? How perverse.

D

dimerian

Like posts like this would make any change ^^

D

december_rain

ahhh cmon give the guy a breake, hes just wants the best 4 he`s realm. nothing wrong with that, right :great:

V

vortimer

yup i guess playing in that server requires more skill than the excalibur zergs. scared of that?

D

december_rain

i acually wanna make a luwi hero on pryd now :)
just cuz i saw this thread about helping Hibernia :help:

V

vortimer

ok, im just saying that it would be nice if more people comes to help us. the level 30 command is a good reason, its a free level 30!!! not 20.

M

mele

well.....

This guy is just trying to make the server more playable, u guys sux a lot, Prydwen is missing a lot the fun of rvr cause the population sux in hibernia at all, so guys dont be like that...."hib is shit"......"like post like this would make any change"..... he was just inviting ppl to join hibernia and make prydwen a fun RvR server, but nah, dont do that guys, stay in uber-zerged-emain-excalibur and dont try new realms and new fun. Then ppl ask for a 3rd English server, How can they give a 3rd english server with this kind of ppl.

I´m With Vortimer, Join Hibernia prydwen and lets make there a nice rvr playzone not very zerged and not so died like now.

V

vortimer

Re: well.....

Originally posted by mele
This guy is just trying to make the server more playable, u guys sux a lot, Prydwen is missing a lot the fun of rvr cause the population sux in hibernia at all, so guys dont be like that...."hib is shit"......"like post like this would make any change"..... he was just inviting ppl to join hibernia and make prydwen a fun RvR server, but nah, dont do that guys, stay in uber-zerged-emain-excalibur and dont try new realms and new fun. Then ppl ask for a 3rd English server, How can they give a 3rd english server with this kind of ppl.

I´m With Vortimer, Join Hibernia prydwen and lets make there a nice rvr playzone not very zerged and not so died like now.
thats the spirit :D

R

Rg.Roller

givf a few gold and some starter equip and ya will do

M

mele

U just ned to join a good guild with good ppl for that.

S

saltymcpepper

gimme money to get started and ill play there for a while

V

Vrollo

Cool, just made some chars on hib/pryd and was a zerg by mids/albs in thid and usually hardly any hibs on. Sometimes we had 1fg or 2fg max and still got outzerged easy :(

level 30 command for hib/pryd might be a good stimulation to go there although you'll miss the regular people you play with

S

Sharp Thing

Re: well.....

Originally posted by mele

and some ppl have problems detecting sarcasm

A

alithiel50

I've recently rolled characters on Mid/Pryd...

Will never play Hib on any server... tried on Hib/Pryd some time ago and hated it. Didn't get beyond level 20, it was just too depressing!

T

tazzke

Bah...i might give Hib-Pryd another go...

Only prob is finding an enjoyable guild there...not the 1 week ones, or the ones who invite every lvl 5 or lvl 30 now i guess

Some nice people who don't mind a good laugh...

Tried Hib & Mid on Pryd for a number of times...only thing pulling me back to exc is the people i "know" there...

B

belth

If anything's depressing, it's Mid/Pryd... 4 chars leveled to Thidranki levels pre-/level 20 and hardly ever got groups even with a healer... Why? Bots stuck to peoples asses.

Hib/Pryd? Every time I log in, with good luck I see one group looking for members, in a place I've never heard of and not wanting a hero.

X

xplo

went pryd hib, got to 50, went rvr couple nights, deleted, went pryd mid, 40 savage now ;d

L

lac_desariel

oO i could make a Blade master in stead my zerk they look cool when they jump in the air and stab you in the head.. ionly know this cos Stormriderx kept doing it to my wizzy one afternoon :D

and lets face it looking good > all

M

mele

Yeh Lets go All excalibur and bring hibernia a population of 2000 PPL Primetime haha

S

Shaurr

Well, i logged in to make a char at prydwen hib and all I know is that there were tons of peeps making em, flashy lights all over.

V

vortimer

150 lvls 30 atm :) if half of this stay we will be a bit better :)

K

klavrynd

enough.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom