john lydon

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
right where do i start,who here thinks he's language is excessive,i personnaly dont,the man is renouned for bad language and speaking his mind yet when the producers of im a celeb put him on there they must have frogot all this.so really it's no suprise to see him cursing,and when he said to ant and dec the general public are a set of ***** i nearly fell offa the settee laughing.so less off all the pc and just enjoy the comedy genius..

throdgrain

FH is my second home
John Lydon is great. If you dont like him I dont care, and neither does he :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
Hardly comedy 'genius'. Quite funny, but if you fell off the settee laughing because of random swearing then you really have to get out more :p

throdgrain

FH is my second home
That well documented interveiw the pistols did with Bill Grundy on Today or whatever it was called was far more of a shocker :)
I was eating me tea with me mum at the time. You simply did not hear stuff like that in 197-whenever it was.
And if you listen to never mind the bollocks even now, its a fucking class album. Love it :)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Throddy was around in 197? Damn he r teh old badger badger badger badger!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I enjoy watching Never Mind the Buzzcocks. Thats very entertaining.

I couldnt find a single reason to watch yet another reality TV show.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Hes gone and its a shame..

Still we can watch that washed out P Andre trying to get his dick wet with jordan.

Bollox !!

FREE JOHN LYDON

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
l_plates i think they got down to it last night, according to the daily star.

is it only me who wishes lord brocket would fall in a pool of leeches? :mad: i hate him with a fucking passion.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Aint heard owt about em getting it on.

And i think the lord is quite funneh :)

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
47 years old and still the anarchist..

Go Johnny....go Johnnny

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
bless him he is one funny bugger

remember children he did it for the nay-TURE

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its funny how these once outrageous personalities mature into likeable people (at least in the public spotlight). I wonder how many of the c**ts around today (Liam Gallagher etc) will still be c**ts in 30 years time?

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Its funny how these once outrageous personalities mature into likeable people (at least in the public spotlight). I wonder how many of the c**ts around today (Liam Gallagher etc) will still be c**ts in 30 years time?

12 I think :p

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
ScoobyDoo{KEA} said:
gallagher is always gonna be a ****,love to give him a right slap.
funnily enough all the mothers really loved him when he wasn't famous. My auntie (and to a lesser extent my mam) is friends with peggy and when liam was mentioned it's always 'Isn't liam a nice boy?' and stuff along the same lines. It always makes me laugh when my mam says 'but he was always such a nice boy!' now he's famous. Noel was the troublemaker.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
throdgrain said:
*faintly impressed* :)
heh don't be. I've never met them. I knew peggy fairly well though and every time I was ill at primary school I would be sent to my aunties and would see peggy quite a lot. I've only ever seen peggy once since oasis became famous and that was one new year.

Annoying thing is my cousins get free tickets for every concert :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom