old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wanna test soemthing;

NSFW!

asian_girls_kissing.gif

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Caught spit roasting with Kieron Dyer (eww), spotted abusing American tourists after 9/11. The man's a fucking genius.

What? So he had a threesome. I wasn't aware having a threesome was some sort of gauge of intelligence, nor taking the piss out of Americans, if it ever happened that is. Maybe you can link a Daily Mail article about it?

But that's not the point is it? He is still pretty well educated and has (apparently) got an IQ in the top few % in the country, which you said didn't happen. There are plenty of others too, who have finished their football career and gone on to university. Not that a degree is any sign of being intelligent...

Anyway, if you had a talent that was going to make you millions of pounds in a relatively short space of time, would put it all on hold to go to university first?

Marc

FH is my second home
Caught spit roasting with Kieron Dyer (eww), spotted abusing American tourists after 9/11. The man's a fucking genius.

He earns more in a year than you will earn in your life and could have pretty much any bird he wants.

yeah, id say he is a fucking genius.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
He earns more in a year than you will earn in your life and could have pretty much any bird he wants.

There's nothing lamer than boasting on behalf of someone else.

old.user4556

Jesus Christ, you went digging up posts from other threads? Are you 18 years old?

Besides, there is a large difference between commending my friend's ability and saying "my mate is more awesome than you and earns more than you" which was the tone of your post.

Marc

FH is my second home
Jesus Christ, you went digging up posts from other threads? Are you 18 years old?

Besides, there is a large difference between commending my friend's ability and saying "my mate is more awesome than you and earns more than you" which was the tone of your post.

Jesus Christ, you insulted me for no reason, what are you, 12 years old?

Boasting is boasting.

Marc

FH is my second home
Like that's anything new, i get it all the time :p

yeah cos you can take it! "Big" G obviously cant. Hes quoted me twice and insulted me twice for something that wasnt even aimed at him :lol:

I think someones kicked his cat or something.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Considering you are offering a massively generalised opinion of footballers, one that you haven't backed up with anything, then you can hardly have a go at Marc.

old.user4556

Chet, I'm bored of having to have 20 volumes of evidence on these forums to have an opinion. My opinion is exactly that, my opinion.

old.user4556

yeah cos you can take it! "Big" G obviously cant. Hes quoted me twice and insulted me twice for something that wasnt even aimed at him :lol:

I think someones kicked his cat or something.

You're insulted? You need to grow a thicker skin mate.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yet Marc's opinion isn't valid?

Gonna put this shoe on the other foot now...

Thar we go.

Ahehem; more then once, i've been told my opinion isn't valid while others can freely hold theirs. So again, nothing new here :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Your opinion is never valid Toht. Deal with it, we live in an unfair world.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Your opinion is never valid Toht. Deal with it, we live in an unfair world.

You maybe live in an unfair world, i live in a lovely place where wankers don't get to tell who's opinion counts.

Well they can, but ignoring things is so much fun :D

Problem is, you lot have used all your insults and excuses on me, to such degree that anyone posting anything really can be drawn back to something they said to me, so you lot have no higher ground in these matters ;)

old.user4556

I'm with Toht, and on that note; that'll do for me.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
You maybe live in an unfair world, i live in a lovely place where wankers don't get to tell who's opinion counts.

Well they can, but ignoring things is so much fun :D

Problem is, you lot have used all your insults and excuses on me, to such degree that anyone posting anything really can be drawn back to something they said to me, so you lot have no higher ground in these matters ;)

You talk far too much shit for the worlds good. You should really lay off the meth.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
You're the only one reacting to it, which means by default that footie people are gayer then sh*t humping swordfish :p

Bit late for a reply to the exact post but this just made me chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom