Joey Barton...

Draylor

Part of the furniture
And Pedersen is a cheating **** - no need to dive to the ground as if shot by a sniper due to a little tap in the chest.

10 game bans for both of them would be about right - not that it'll ever happen.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol, shouldn't punch someone on the pitch. Deserves w/e he gets tbh. These guys are meant to be role models to youngsters, they're getting paid ludicrous amounts of money to behave like thugs.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And Pedersen is a cheating **** - no need to dive to the ground as if shot by a sniper due to a little tap in the chest.

10 game bans for both of them would be about right - not that it'll ever happen.

Bullshit, did you watch the video? It was hardly a tap, he pjunched him hard in the bottom of the chest. He didn't drop dramatically, he reacted exactly as most people would from being punched without warning.

Play attacking and diving are one thing, this was not.

Lethul

FH is my second home

Newcastle fan?

Ban him! (Barton that is)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thug footballer?

Politicians that lie?

Inaccurate news articles?

Surely not, you're all mad!

If you do that, you should be dropped out of the game completely. No sowwy sowwy, no backsies, out, get a job, f*ck off.

rynnor

Rockhound
3 match ban seems too weak for this kind of stupidity - barton acted like an idiot.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
lol, shouldn't punch someone on the pitch. Deserves w/e he gets tbh. These guys are meant to be role models to youngsters, they're getting paid ludicrous amounts of money to behave like thugs.

Since when are footballers supposed to role models?
Nonsense, they are supposed to be footballers, nothing more.

If anyone takes footballers as a role model they should see professional help.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Barton has had enough chances to change his ways, he's even done time for GBH ffs/ 10 game ban minimum for me, doubt the FA feel the same mind.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Footballers are poorly educated thugs who have been saved from working behind the till in the local Co-Op or a skag habit by their football skills. I also think they're a bunch of fucking pansies who need to man up.

Yes, I have nothing constructive or nice to say on this thread.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
they're footballers, there's nothing nice to say about them. I class them in the same league as bankers.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Footballers are poorly educated thugs who have been saved from working behind the till in the local Co-Op or a skag habit by their football skills. I also think they're a bunch of fucking pansies who need to man up.

Bit of a generalisation there :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
British Footballers are poorly educated thugs who have been saved from working behind the till in the local Co-Op or a skag habit by their football skills. I also think they're a bunch of fucking pansies who need to man up.

Fixed. Some of the foreign ones are actually smart, some of them even have an education.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Likewise, so are some British ones...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Name one.

Frank Lampard

Owen who was doing his A-levels when he shot to fame, and finished them.

Le Saux was a smart dude too. There will be lots of others, it's utterly pointless tarnishing footballers as anything, there will be the same amount of idiots in any field as there are in society.

Also Fowler has made a fortune from property outside of football, he's meant to be quite an astute businessman.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just because they have been educated doesn't mean that they can't be a thug as well...

Calaen

Name one.

Well by education I suspect they have all sat their GCSE's, beyond that alot of them probably have not needed to seek further education. Having being picked up at a young age and getting an opportunity with their club. I would hardly call Paul Scholes a thug, and I doubt he is educated to a level with which he is being judged, however he's a very intelligent footballer!

There is a new scheme active atm which gives players in the lower divisions an opportunity to get an education/trade skill while playing for when their football career is over, it's all funded by the PFA.

It's a shame that the F.A. don't get more involved with these kids when they are at school, making them keep their grades up. I know we can't control the foreign players, but it would maybe keep the british players feet on the ground a bit, and give them the opportuniy to pursue something other than football if it didn't work out.

Calaen

Owen who was doing his A-levels when he shot to fame, and finished them.

Le Saux was a smart dude too. There will be lots of others, it's utterly pointless tarnishing footballers as anything, there will be the same amount of idiots in any field as there are in society.

Also Fowler has made a fortune from property outside of football, he's meant to be quite an astute businessman.

He bought up alot of the council estates in Liverpool didn't he?

Does not actually cover what he owns but the title of the study and the liverpool chant sum it up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...tycoons-to-squeeze-out-amateur-landlords.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom