@ joejohnsonscoue

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm

wonder what I was thinking when I made mine :eek7:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>Bad loser huh

At times, yes - mostly when I get /rude emotes for no good reason after being zerged.

>werent u bigmouthing u´d kill every scout?... u should like the class then, no?

1v1 I have a very good record vs scouts, even oned with fz (which I hate). There are some solo archers who don't camp towers or bridges and /respec to em - however if they meet a buffed tank with a shield or a vw they are probably going to die. Nothing to do with player skill, it's just that scout melee sucks and if a tank can block most or all of their arrows, they will die.

>Just cos you got wtfpwnd you dont have to QQ here.
>Plus, he dont even read the forums.

I didn't get wtfpwned. I got nuked to smithereens by a sorc + 1/2 group add, annoying but nothing special. I'd have added too if I was the sorc.

The thing is the sorc didn't gloat via emotes, neither did he /rude me. No it was the scout, probably shocked that something blocked most of his shots closed to melee range, and would have 4 shot him if the sorc hadn't added.

>you dont have to QQ here.

No I don't, but people like QQ threads (just see how many posts they get!)

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
Well sure, Arnor was a name i just had in my head one morning i woke up, Coin had a nice ring to it and was original and a good name ^^

So, what brought your brain hatch a nugget like Snypa?

Actually if I recall correct Arnor is some sort of God or half God in 1 of the realms in DAoC the name Arnor get mentioned in a lowlevel quest in Albion.
Somewhere around level 15-25, in the tower in cornwall.

I shall look if I can find the exact text....

Here is a small part of the quest text:

The Spirit of the unspoken says, "Your words echo within the ears of my brethren, Wizard! Remember what you have learned and do not speak unto others what you hear this day."

The Spirit of the unspoken says, "Vislun, Bernor, Ignuixs, Ablivmu, Arnor, Blaise, Merlin, Ganieda, Viviane, Nimue, Morgana, Elaine, Garlon, Annowre, Byanne"

Once you answer the riddle you must return to Camelot and speak with Master Vismer. He asks for this ring and list to be given back to him. However, he does not require the actual list of wizards given to you by the spirit.

It is a part of the level 15 epic quest for Wizards, Mincers and Sorcs.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
lol! search for 'joejohnson" on duskwave.com :flame:

BD's are a lower lifeform and are not entitled to express their worthless opinions.
Just run around in circles pressing instant lifetap noobie.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

nerfy

Fledgling Freddie
fao

FAO of you sad little lamers that flame joe because of his char name
joe is deaf irl and is a really nice person hope you feel proud of yourselves now .

lowlifes is to nice a description for some of you .

nerfy GM KEEPERS OF THE LIGHT

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
this might look cold.. but what does the fact that he is deaf RL have to do with people commenting on his:

<click on dead enemy he never touched or got help to kill>
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude

..?

I'm sure he is a nice person, it just doesnt look like it to the two other realms.

..and dont call it roleplaying, one should respect the enemy and learn from it. ;)

Also I am sure deaf, blind, paralyzed etc people grow pretty tired of people feeling sorry for them.. dont use it as an excuse on their behalf?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
nerfy said:
joe is deaf irl and is a really nice person hope you feel proud of yourselves now
That affect how you name your chars? Cool, didn't know that.

Shame that he is deaf IRL, but frankly - what can they who post here do about it? How can they even have the slightest chance to know about it?

As for Arnor, I'm sure you "had it in your head" after reading LOTR tbh :touch: Just glad you didn't name him Gondor :m00:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
That affect how you name your chars? Cool, didn't know that.

Shame that he is deaf IRL, but frankly - what can they who post here do about it? How can they even have the slightest chance to know about it?

As for Arnor, I'm sure you "had it in your head" after reading LOTR tbh :touch: Just glad you didn't name him Gondor :m00:

Now, while it is technically possible, and i wont rule it out at all, BUT there is one complication. The last time i read LoTr was about 9 years ago ^^
But yes, it could have been sumt stuck in my subconscious that came to the light as i was thinking of nicks.

Tharion said:
Actually if I recall correct Arnor is some sort of God or half God in 1 of the realms in DAoC the name Arnor get mentioned in a lowlevel quest in Albion.
Somewhere around level 15-25, in the tower in cornwall.

I shall look if I can find the exact text....

Here is a small part of the quest text:

The Spirit of the unspoken says, "Your words echo within the ears of my brethren, Wizard! Remember what you have learned and do not speak unto others what you hear this day."

The Spirit of the unspoken says, "Vislun, Bernor, Ignuixs, Ablivmu, Arnor, Blaise, Merlin, Ganieda, Viviane, Nimue, Morgana, Elaine, Garlon, Annowre, Byanne"

Once you answer the riddle you must return to Camelot and speak with Master Vismer. He asks for this ring and list to be given back to him. However, he does not require the actual list of wizards given to you by the spirit.

It is a part of the level 15 epic quest for Wizards, Mincers and Sorcs.

Well, since I made my nick at release, after having played an armsman in beta with a theurg, scout and cleric friend I really doubt it.
I wont deny its possible, but I think its more likely i picked it up somewhere in lOtR and it just lodged in my brain for future useage.
(though I couldnt tell you where in lotr i read it, or that i read it in lotr if my life depended on it(prior to some nitwit googling it about a year ago and informing me that i stole it from lOtr))

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe how rude some of you guys can be.
Joe is a roleplayer, it doesnt mean his a bad guy? If you knew what game you were playing, you would know that Albion Midgard and Hibernia are 3 different realms FIGHTING EACHOTHER.

As for the thread starter, suck it up dude. Go wank off or something to calm down, its just a game. And if you were abit older, this wouldnt affect you like the way it did.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
We're just roleplaying, per your instructions.

Word up yo!

You and that joejoejoesmoo are realm enemies, and must be treated as such!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 FOR ARTHURRR!!!!!!!!!!!!...oh wait

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
Well, since I made my nick at release, after having played an armsman in beta with a theurg, scout and cleric friend I really doubt it.
I wont deny its possible, but I think its more likely i picked it up somewhere in lOtR and it just lodged in my brain for future useage.
(though I couldnt tell you where in lotr i read it, or that i read it in lotr if my life depended on it(prior to some nitwit googling it about a year ago and informing me that i stole it from lOtr))

Hehe, not saying where you got it from, just telling you where I saw it in-game. Found it kinda fun as I knew your name from RvR and BW at the time.
And for some reason I rember stupid stuff like that about ppl's names.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>FAO of you sad little lamers that flame joe because of his char name
>joe is deaf irl and is a really nice person hope you feel proud of yourselves now

I'm sorry he's deaf, but what does that have to do with anything? For all you know I could be deaf too, or in a weelchair, or dyeing of cancer...

We're all daoc players, so in some way I feel there should be a certain level of curtesey between the enemy (sure I'll kill em, and sometimes add) unless they do something lame.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
We're just roleplaying, per your instructions.

Your just being silly. Im not taking this any further, if you cant stand the game, dont play it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
bah u "wannabe" disabled peeps have no idea - try being a gingger for a weeek :m00:

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Kaj said:
Your just being silly. Im not taking this any further, if you cant stand the game, dont play it.
Your sense of logic and reasoning baffle me.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well i think its a silly name also but no need to be THIS rude to someone over an emote ;p

btw why is it scoue and not scout? o_O

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
how typical

god damn morons....

first off all, joejhonson is one off the finest players around ( a an individual ).

Who are you to judge him?

secondly, at least his choise off names gives all other ppl in albion the chance to know that they are dealing with the same Joe as the other joes...

Since this is a game with hundreds off alts... and some semi intelligent ppl who abuse the alt pattern, this to abuse some fellow gamers by ripping him off or spying or whatever stupid concept they can add to having a character that NONE knows off..... well... Joe won't do that... cause he deceides to be honest with everything and everyone he plays.

You'll see him and you'll say...aa, that's joe alright...

and about the /rude.... as stated by other ppl it has been added for a purpose... so why not use it...
Joe's enemies are Mids and hibs and he'll flame his enemies with a /rude...

we just love it when Joe' gets on line and Spamms our /Gu with: KILLL MIIIIIIDSS!!!!!!!!

as for the thread starter....

put ur head where it belongs.... six feet under and close this thread with a formal apolegy towards joe. Cause you had no idea who and what you were saying to and against...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom