Jimmythepost where art thou?

Mey

Part of the furniture
63 views and nobody knows?

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
I bet the scout takes shooting lessons from the armsman.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
he's trying to play his scout......but does a good job of playing like a retard..... guess he went to the same rvr scholl as jarvio

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
he's trying to play his scout......but does a good job of playing like a retard..... guess he went to the same rvr scholl as jarvio

Lets face it - 90% of stealthers are wankers. I know after 15 mins on my shade it got to the point that getting run down by 2-3 characters took the piss and id rather log my ranger and add from afar than take the morale high ground.

I understand why people do it. Even after little time on the toon i suffered from what im sure they had. But meh - its just a hard to break chain of events - no need for slander.

Mey

Part of the furniture
He lives! Well thats nice to know, was just watching some old skool daoc videos and saw the Plate Clad X-bow wielding figure in the corner and made me wonder if you were still about :)

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Tryna catch up with my old man Jim? Sure he can spare ya some buffs and maybe DI2 if your doing the tower humping thing he does ;)

pip

Banned
Gamah said:
Call the grammar police.
Bring out that heretic let me be first to slap it:) you no it's going to be check into slap down hotel when I see it:touch:

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
Lets face it - 90% of stealthers are wankers. I know after 15 mins on my shade it got to the point that getting run down by 2-3 characters took the piss and id rather log my ranger and add from afar than take the morale high ground.

I understand why people do it. Even after little time on the toon i suffered from what im sure they had. But meh - its just a hard to break chain of events - no need for slander.

:D

I still think the worst stealthers are low RR archer-classes (mainly Scouts and rangers) They always interfeer with a fight, or comes in 3-4

Tho I dont blame them... its tough being low RR stealther at the moment...

Edit: The postman has been found, nothing to see.... Move along :D

You get burnt for adding on 1vs1...
You cant win many solo fights as everyone else is higher RR...
The RP-increase made it worth for FGs to take on soloers...

Tho you could be lucky to find the enemy stealther who also just rolled out in RvR, but he will be teamed with a friend due to above reasons :fluffle:

Its all a bad circle.. way of life in an aging game I guess

Drav

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
check into slap down hotel when I see it:touch:

As opposed to the Smackdown Hotel AKA The Rock? Geez if I was gonna rob insults from somewhere it wouldnt be from WWE. They are tame insults at best and really dont pack a punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom