Jimmythepost RR5 !!!!

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
GRATZZZZ great jimmy

Hi jimmmmy its Viriatus, your guild mate. GRATZZZZZZZZZ - Keep going m8 and GL hunting out there... Let me take new Half ogre to hunt mids/hibs... for now some vacations on RvR!

:eek:

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
big thank you to every 1

:wij: hi guys,

big ty for the grats. will try and answer some off your questions.

in my view it not just the damage that a xbow does it want it stop the enemy doing.
i quickly learn trying to take a hib caster out with sword and det 5 was not good for armsman health. so i figure the only way is to disturb the caster from casting is shoving a few bolts into them which i belive works. does not kill them outright stop them casting for a spilt second just enough time for them to be swamp by albions lol. plus when sb are fighting albions save a few albion life by disturbing the sb if you get my drift. my xbow a df one light in weight reloads very quick dmg between 55 and up to 175 not alot but enough to do the job i want it to do. would be great if i could but poison on the bolts that would even it up abit, well look forward for the next time hibs camp amg room

your mate and mine jimmythepost

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
jimmythepost said:
my xbow a df one light in weight reloads very quick dmg between 55 and up to 175
If he gets a crafted Xbow we're all in trouble :twak:

Nerf Xbow damage!!! Gratz!! :worthy:

nick

Fledgling Freddie
jimmythepost said:
so i figure the only way is to disturb the caster from casting is shoving a few bolts into them which i belive works. does not kill them outright stop them casting for a spilt second just enough time for them to be swamp by albions lol.

your mate and mine jimmythepost

Jimmy forever.

BlueJam

Fledgling Freddie
Grats toughguy!

I'd be careful bending over to reload with a bunch of albs around you though m8, if you know what I mean :eek7:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
haha, your xbow make similar dmg to what my darkness RM does with specnukes :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nalistah said:
haha, your xbow make similar dmg to what my darkness RM does with specnukes :D
Then get someone to debuff for him instead of telling yourself casters are gimped and you need to run with your stealther for teh win. ;)

BlueJam

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone ever tried speccing full xbow?

I was wondering what dmg you'd do with full thrown weps, but I'm not quite mental enough to do it.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Speccing throwing weapons does nothing, whereas speccing x-bow does afaik. The warrior TL had a 50 thrown warrior if I remember right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom