Film Jii ai jii ai Joe.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The usual comment would be, from this lot atleast; "Complete and utter crap".

Such boring phrase i think.

Instead, i'll try and give some constructive criticism on where it oculd've done better.

The action is fun, 3D is good enough and the whole movie feels like a Transformer level of brain activity.

Fair enough, it works as an action genre.

The movie has faults though, some in basic confusion of events, some in logical problems, but i feel the biggest problem is that it's G.I. Generic.

Meaning that they've been SO careful not to make a comic-copy and bring it "modern", that it's gone too far from the original.

Characters were a bit confusing compared to the flappy-comic thing, only a few standing out(Snake-eyes ofcourse rules as always) and generally they took a bit too many freedoms in the story.

Also, we don't really care about the past, flashbacks can f*ck right off.

And a final note towards film makers wanting to explain things modern, instead of just leaving them be like they are in comics; piss off!

If they ever make a M.A.S.K. movie and explain the powers they have with anything except "He can fly because he has a helmet", i'll bite someones head off. Leave the lore be. It doesn't have to be "realistic" for f*cks sake.

So, in short;

It's a good enough movie for some beer+action night, but it COULD have been awesome.

Here's hoping 2 delivers.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I actually really liked it, none of the huge plot holes of Transformers 2, they kept it nice and simple, the FX was good, no blurry cam shite. Potential for number 2 is good. I thought the flashbacks were good, they added some depth of character and were actually essential to the story. Best popcorn action flick for a long time.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
atleast there were some hotgirls in latex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom