Jews, & Adolf

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I have been thinking about this for some time now. When and where in Adolfs life did he get the idea to exterminate those "filthy jews". There must have been an underlaying factor to this. How did he get everyone onboard this? Was there a concencus decision making or did the whole Nazi party just rise in their chars and all agreed they needed to go for the good of the country & world. Also, did it go hand in hand with his interest in creating a superpower and eventually taking over the world? Hmm. Also, did the whole Jew incident overshadow any other of Adolfs struggles?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Hitler was a time traveller from the future, the son of a 500th generation palestinian who saw the pogrom wipe out his people until he was the sole remaining survivor.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
There were multiple reasons for it really personal and party-political;

• A General was Jewish in the First World War and did a pretty shit job, apparently, so he blamed him for their failures.
  • The guys who signed the Treaty of Versailles were some how related to Jews, but I'm not sure if they were actually Jewish, or they had links to Jews. (Which he named the 'November Criminals')
  • Whilst in Munich(I think it was) he tried to get into a Art College, but was denied, because he was god-awful, but he believed it was because the Jewish staff had a personal grudge towards him
After World War One, Germany was in a huge recession, like bat-shit crazy (There's a story that a guy took a wheel-barrow full of money to buy some bread, went in the shop, went back out, wheel barrow was gone, but they had left the money behind) and ofc, if you're in a recession, the extremists start to come out of the wood-work, Hitler promised everyone jobs, (Which in all fairness, he did a excellent job of, the construction of the Autobahn for instance) but truthfully, Jews also owned a lot of business in Germany, and around the world still, and they very much keep their wealth to themselves, Hitler saw that whilst other businesses failed, the Jewish ones reigned supreme, this was because Jews are very entrepreneurial, so ofc, the businesses were taken off the Jews, and given back to the 'German People'. For a lot of 'German People' it was nothing more of making Jews second-class citizens, a majority had no idea of the extent the Nazis went through to eradicate the 'vermin'. After all, they're in Germany, the German jobs go to German people, everyone was thinking the same thing, since they were desperate.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Disagree with Gwadien's assessment.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
what ECA said...or he needed a convenient scapegoat to direct the hatred of a disgruntled, depressed and deeply dissatisfied people against by creating a mob mentality. At the time Germany in general was at a rather low eb, whereas the German Jewish communities were fairly prosperous. Not all of them obv, but enough to set up a "They took eeeerrrrrr jjjjerrrrrrbbbbssss" scenario.

edit: Gwad uses more wurds!! HE TOOK UUUUURRRR JJJJERRRRRBSSSS!!!! :eek:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That much i have gathered, concerning the lack of business, but not of the personal issues. Fair enough.

TdC

I still find the whole art college thing quite debatable (in my own mind ofc). I mean, what kind of nutbag do you have to be to hold such a grudge?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I still find the whole art college thing quite debatable (in my own mind ofc). I mean, what kind of nutbag do you have to be to hold such a grudge?

Hitler.

Noone else comes springs to mind.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't think he was mad, personally.

Not a popular assessment, I know. You don't have to be mad to decide to exterminate people. Just human and powerful.

Churchill wrote a paper on zionism. He said it was a real problem. And it is.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sorry scouse, any criticism of zionism means you're a jew hating nazi lover.

Gwadien

Not being funny, but Scouse is pretty much a Jew-hater, and there's nothing wrong with it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they're in great places of power, but religious ideals come ahead of real life - Israel for instance.

TdC

I don't think he was mad, personally.

I don't either, which is also why I don't believe the art school thing. What people tend to gloss over is that Hitler made a lot of sense to a lot of people. He was also tenacious and very smart. He failed his first bid for power, learned from his mistakes and did it again, with success. Then he cut his enemies and friends off at the root, and took the prize. Then he went mad.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
People have blamed the Jews for everything for thousands of years. A little thing about crucifying Christ, for a start. Also they were they moneylenders in the says when we werent supposed to lend money to each other, they have been the scapegoats for generations. At least they stick up for themselves now :p

Gwadien

I don't either, which is also why I don't believe the art school thing. What people tend to gloss over is that Hitler made a lot of sense to a lot of people. He was also tenacious and very smart. He failed his first bid for power, learned from his mistakes and did it again, with success. Then he cut his enemies and friends off at the root, and took the prize. Then he went mad.
It's funny how history depicts 'great leaders', if Hitler is mad for what he did, you can pretty much call all 'Great Leaders' in history 'mad' for they all committed some sort of crime for what they saw as the greater good.

It's all down to who 'wins' and who 'lost'

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Not being funny, but Scouse is pretty much a Jew-hater, and there's nothing wrong with it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they're in great places of power, but religious ideals come ahead of real life - Israel for instance.

Really, there's nothing wrong with it? So if I say I hate blacks, how do you respond to that?

TdC

It's funny how history depicts 'great leaders', if Hitler is mad for what he did, you can pretty much call all 'Great Leaders' in history 'mad' for they all committed some sort of crime for what they saw as the greater good.

It's all down to who 'wins' and who 'lost'

you don't get to be top dog by making friends with all the other dogs. also, to do another bad quote: history books tend to be written by the winners and/or are not completely unbiased. ah well.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Someone should remind the Klan that Jesus was a Jew.

If Fetokken & Scouse are antisemitic thats fine. Everyone's a racist deep down (Jews, blacks, Moslems, etc etc etc). At least no one here are Scientologists. Thats the lowest of the low :p:p

Last edited:

TdC

the KKK hate jews? I thought it was just black people. Goes to show what I know I suppose.

come to think of it, the KKK prolly also believe that Jebus was white, clean shaven, with chestnut brown hair.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
The whole thing with Hitler was that he was ENEMY. It's a very understandable self defense mechanism to picture your enemy as mad, (What the fuck is mad anyway? A very ignorant word), to alienate them from yourself. Personally, I have no idea if he was mad or not, dont know that much about it, but I think we have to be quite critical of the sources describing his psychical state

TdC

wow Lamp. I read an article real quick (I'm actually supposed to be revising) and that's some scary stuff right there. almost landover babtist freaky, except I know the latter's a spoof :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Neither are "blacks".

I was making the distinction that Judaism is a religion - like catholicism. I reserve the same contempt for Jews on their religious beliefs that I do catholics.

However, I don't hate the people - just their ideas.

Black people have no choice about the colour of their skin - that's what I meant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom