Jesus christ!!!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
My best mate just called me he lives in Kensal Rise and a tornado just landed in his garden 10 mtrs from him. Lasted a few mins and smashed all the houses around his

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
amazing tho, a tornado hasnt hit london in years and it hit my mates street. There are fire engines everywhere.

In North London the weather went weird went really really dark and rained really hard with strange thunder about 15 mins ago then my mate called with this news its mad

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, one in Gloucester at the weekend.

Get used to it, it's only going to get worse over the next few years.

Darzil

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
In North London the weather went weird went really really dark and rained really hard with strange thunder about 15 mins ago

sounds like one of those storms from C&C. Omgz the Brotherhood of Nod is attacking!1

Anyway im refreshing bbc news website and nothings coming up, how long ago was this?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
This is why blogging and the intarweb in general will eventually make news agencies obsolete \o/

Hope no-one was hurt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
HAven't you learned anything? :eek7:

Weird sh*t happens for one reason and one reason alone. The doctor.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
The weather here is pretty wild too - looking out of my study window the garden at the end of ours has 3 palm trees - if I just look at those it's like being in some tropical storm atm. Our garden shed and the green wheelie bin do shatter the illusion though :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
wtf i wasnt on that page LOL yeah i mean that one nikon

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
anyone else having probs with the sky news link?

seems not working in Explorer. Go to sky news and check the UK news

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Your mate is officially a lucky bastard. If you class "lucky" as "having your house destroyed" I guess...but it's a damn sight better than "dead".

The pics on the Sky article look kinda serious...scary stuff. To be honest, if a freak tornado destroyed Bradford, it'd be an improvement :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
thing is it stopped in his garden so he has no damage to his house. Its all his neighbours that got wrecked

And he was standing not 10 metres from it too. Lucky lucky guy

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pfft wasnt so impressive tbh, you should have seen the one that landed a house on me mother, that was impressive. I fondly remember the way her feet curled up and all those psychadellic midgets came out singing... yes i was one of them.

Ahhh god bless that tornado

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
out of interest did he say anything about how tornado looked? like did it look impressive etc?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
he said it was amazing to watch, something he will never forget. He was excited but shit scared at the same time

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Wow, that must have been an incredible sight for your friend. Lucky that no one was killed and your friend is really lucky.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I have just been informed that he will be on the BBC 6 O'Clock news. Oh i cant wait to rip it out of him

Tilda

Darzil said:
Yeah, one in Gloucester at the weekend.

Get used to it, it's only going to get worse over the next few years.

Darzil

Really, I didn't hear about that. Where was it?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Notice how the houses are fucked up but didn't collapse. In the US this would have leveled the block because they build their houses of wood.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mojo said:

Peugeots are built to last :D

Atleast i think it's one...

Pirkel said:
Notice how the houses are fucked up but didn't collapse. In the US this would have leveled the block because they build their houses of wood.

Yeah, it's because we "europe people" build things like we did back in the good old dark ages. Silly americans should've started like that too.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
if it happened i a cheap area with new houses it would be the same result as in the US,
we have old victorian houses with are well built rather than cheaply built

Sparx said:
or the fact it was no where as big
not srictly true mate, because of the way they are constructed due to a different weather climate (predominantly wood in rural areas) they are more likely to be destroyed, but equally will cost less to reconstruct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom