Jeez

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I just had to vacate my room :(

I just did the stinkiest fart evah - Feck me did it stink... (Runs out the room)...

Laddey

FH is my second home
Wasn't it your breath? Surely the two can be mistaken very easily.

Bloody shit breath!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Smelly farts = rotten guts = early premature death

leviathane

Part of the furniture
must mean this:

CAUTION: Fart only as directed. Do not fart near eyes or face, or on sore or broken skin. Stop farting if irritation develops. Do not fart on painted or polished surfaces. Keep out of reach of children. Pressurised container: Protect from ze sunlight and do not expose to high temperatures. Do not pierce or burn, even after farting. Do not fart on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking, during or shortly after farting. Fart in well ventilated places, avoid prolonged farting.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
must mean this:

CAUTION: Fart only as directed. Do not fart near eyes or face, or on sore or broken skin. Stop farting if irritation develops. Do not fart on painted or polished surfaces. Keep out of reach of children. Pressurised container: Protect from ze sunlight and do not expose to high temperatures. Do not pierce or burn, even after farting. Do not fart on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking, during or shortly after farting. Fart in well ventilated places, avoid prolonged farting.

I knew it wouldn't take you long to post something!!! :)

Nate

FH is my second home
You chat enough shit, guess sometimes theres so much it has to come out the other end! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom