Jedi Runner

M

mr.Blacky

thx, but considering the fact that the game already has a server creater: what does your softwar ad? I saw that you could give bots a ping, but what else? more stable, lower ping?
I am sorry but I just couldn't find alot of info that I would like to know.

O

old.AFX-TWIN

Jedi Runner is a windows program designed to setup and run a Jedi Knight listen, LAN or Internet server as easily and quickly as possible.

The program is broken down into 5 "pages".

The first page is Server, here you can set information about your server that is typically picked up by Game Spy, All Seeing Eye etc., these fields are optional and are not required.
You can also set passwords, server, rcon, private. Other settings include min and max clients, min and max game clients, hunkmegs, zonemegs, soundmegs and so on.

The second page "Game" relates to the type of game you are running, for example Holocron, you can assign the games limits, Kills, Team Kills, Duels and Captures. Other options include allowing voting, downloads, anonymous connections, warmup, friendly fire and so on. There are also sub pages within the Games page that allows you to enable/disable weapons, force and dm flags. Note that the bit flags for Force are broken in the current Jedi Knight release according to an e-mail I received from Raven.

The third page "Maps" allows you to browse all installed maps on your server, standard and third party maps and to select those that you want in your map cycle, an image is displayed for each map that you highlight in the available list to help you identify a particular level. There is a built in map scanner that will scan for any new or third party maps you have installed and then make those available to you from the available map list. The is an advanced map wizard, this allows the user to create an advanced map cycle and assign various game options to each map in the cycle. You also have the option to select a preconfigured map cycle or use Jedi's auto map cycle function.

The fourth page, "BOTs", allow you to add standard or custom BOT's to your server.

The fifth page, "Misc", here you can specify up to 5 additional master servers to report too, game logging, stats logging, ip banning, execute up to four additional configurations and server messaging. server messaging allows you to assign up to two strings of text that are broadcasted to your server at predetermined intervals.

The are other import and export capabilities and I am continually adding new and improved features.

G

greendemon

I assume this is from the same family as EFRunner and RTCWRunner. They're great utilities, many thanks to the developers.

It would be nice to see more in the Pathfinder series as well.

O

old.AFX-TWIN

Runners

Yes, Jedi Runner is part of the "family of Runners"

Wolf Runner (RTCW)
SOF2:Demo Runner (SOF2 MP Test)
UT Runner (Urban Terror Q3)
TC Runner (True Combat Q3)
EF Runner (Elite Force)
Serious Runner (Serious Sam)
Serious Runner:SE (Serious Sam:SE)
WFA Runner (WFA Q3)
Q3 Runner (Q3)

And more to come....

We also develop installs for the gaming community, including;

Threewave (Q3)
Coliseum2 (Q3)
Greed (Q3)
SOG (Q2)
Gangwars (HL)

And more to come....

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by greendemon
I assume this is from the same family as EFRunner and RTCWRunner. They're great utilities, many thanks to the developers.

It would be nice to see more in the Pathfinder series as well.
yeah a pathfinder for jk2 would for sure be nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom