Jedi Knight III

F

FragFodder

:( Gutted :(

However I had heard that JKIII was due out arround christmas a few weeks ago so I'm gonna take this with a pinch of salt and we'll see what happens

FF

S

Shaft

We dunno if it's an april foolsday thingy...tho, looking @ the screenies, might well be... :mad:

W

whipped

It seems this wasn't an April Fool. LucasArts should be giving me some more info tomorrow.

F

FragFodder

Woohooo nice one :)

Thanks for clearing that up for us m8, and post what you get when you get it ok?

Thanks again

FF

S

S3-FluKe

I guess the 01 April 2003 stuff was counting down to the official announcement on ravens website (although its been known to be in production for a few months now).
Look good, the single player sounds very interesting, it'll be equally as interesting to see what they do with the multiplayer, wonder if they'll be able to get everyone playing the same game this time:rolleyes:

Anyway, looking good enough atm :)

R

RSO:Gray

JEDI KNIGHT: Jedi academy

Looking good it is
but its not gonna be called jedi knight III more Jedi academy
like darkforces 2 was darkforces 2 : jediknight and jedi knight 2 : was jedi knight 2 : jedi outcast this one should be named
jedi outcast 2 : jedi academy lol
but it seems that they got it right this time

i think due to jk2's online popularty they are now heading towards makeing a jediknight MP style game like quake 3 arena with offline sp game as well as Ruff online action. they may improve the AI for the bots too if were lucky and make them more saber skilled then aimbot skilled with a gun.

if jk3 is going to be set to be a jedi sim it would need to be sabers only be it the dual sabers single sabers two handed saber or the [dath maul] saber staff.
the possablitys for this game are endless tbh & i look forward to its release as im now becomeing a Die hard starwars fan.

im also hopeing with jk3 comes new jk3 clans and the old ones come back in to action even if its just there members.
im shore all the clans that knucle down and set there goles to stay active in jk2 will make it to jk3.

Z

Zey

lo people.

JKIII is going to be a sort of non-linear story line. You create a Jedi Apprentice, then you choose which missions too go on. Like Star Wars 1 like Obi Won is an apprentice, well it's kinda like that and Kyle or Luke come around with you guiding you. The Missions you get to do depend on weither u choose the light or dark side.

Sounds really good tbh.

Read an interview with the project leader, wish i kept the link. Have a look it had tons of screen shots too.

Raven forums has a section of jk3 and their looking for any input about what should be added.

S

Shaft

It's a bit of a non-linear story line, but there's still a main story, and the way you solve the problems presented, and the way you choose your forces will decide the end movie.

A bit like Freelancer, you have a mission, 2 or three, and then a pauze, in that pauze you can fly around, buy ships do what you want, trade, robe, kill all to earn money :D and then at one point you will be contacterd again for a misson, those missions are the 'main' story.

R

RSO:Gray

so i take it you can go the goody goody side or the kick ass side
but both are still good yes?

i mean kyle knows all the dark side powers but he isn't like a bad guy
and well luke is the essense of kittin piss he is so good it makes you sick. its like Love n peace man the jedi hippy.
so if im right

darkside = Kyle
lightside = luke
or is this compleatly wrong

i mean is there a way to fall to the DARKSIDE i mean train with both n say Up yours kyle and luke your one weedy Pussy, tbh luke you couldnt get layed if your life depended on it im shoure chubacka can fix you up with his sister but dont tell her she has a furrball proble or you might end up loseing more then just your hand. oh and my may wanna get a hair cut, try make your self look a bit older and probbly drop the stupid voices you keep coming out with NO ONE FINDS THE JOKER SEXEh.

S

Shaft

*rofl*

Well, Kyle is basically good, he's a Jedi. He took some wrong decisions, and I think JK2 jsut sceweed up there, not being able to choose what forces u wanted. I mean, i had lightning, but still didn't use it, lol. I'd rather push them pusseh's aside.

In JK: JA, it's a bit the same as in JK1, you get force points and can set them to whatever you like, so dark or light forces. This way, you will evolve into a true Jedi, or a pimp ass darkie.

The end cutscene will be different for both sides.

I do not know how it is done if u have mostly light forces and one dark forces, then it'll be logically seenm lightside, but I don't know for sure.

F

FragFodder

Hehe this is where we find out who played Dark Forcees 2: Jedi Knight :p

You played the game and decided which force powers you gained by assigning points in a similar way to the current MP system. However there was a key point in the game that decided whether you where a dark or light jedi (I remember laughing as the game told me I was evil)

I think JK: JA will have a similar feel, in where your conduct (killing inoccents etc.) will make a difference towards your force nature and the story will change along the same lines.

FF

B

BinGOs

However there was a key point in the game that decided whether you where a dark or light jedi (I remember laughing as the game told me I was evil)
FF

As I remember if you wasted civilians along the way you became a Sith.

;)

F

FragFodder

hehe best bit of the game :D

I'm almost certain if you used the dark powers that where available to you before the assignment, you also became a dark jedi. Cant remember though, maybe it would be worth replaying the game just to find out :p (any excuse)

FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom