Jedi etc

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
oki ill try again

how do i become 1?

does it require any special class, like Master Bountyhunter etc. is any elite profession enuff or do u have to have a hybrid profession.

to become 1 do i have to go thru a series of really long, long, boring quests? and is the quest like almost impossible to do?

so basicly i dont know anything about becoming 1. thats prolly why the first post came off like it was in another language.

so basicly just wonder how do u become a jedi.

**edited**

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
oki ill try again :D

how do i become 1?

does it require any special class, like Master Bountyhunter etc. is any elite profession enuff or do u have to have a hybrid profession.

to become 1 do i have to go thru a series of really long, long, boring quests? and is the quest like almost impossible to do?

so basicly i dont know anything about becoming 1. thats prolly why the first post came off like it was in another language.

so basicly just wonder how do u become a jedi.

granny

Fledgling Freddie
You have to master 5 professions. Only problem is you don't know *which* 5 and it's different for every character. Holocrons will tell you what ones to master but only up to 4 - the last one you have to guess.

Given the number of professions that there are this can take a LONG time.

The devs have intimated that they'll be changing the system of becoming a jedi and have hinted that it'll be quest-driven but the details so far are very sketchy.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
granny said:
You have to master 5 professions. Only problem is you don't know *which* 5 and it's different for every character. Holocrons will tell you what ones to master but only up to 4 - the last one you have to guess.

Given the number of professions that there are this can take a LONG time.

The devs have intimated that they'll be changing the system of becoming a jedi and have hinted that it'll be quest-driven but the details so far are very sketchy.

oki cheers.

so 5 professions, i presume its not scout, medic etc, but elite/hybrid profesions?

granny

Fledgling Freddie
It can be any professions. Except politician. But it's specific ones for each character, you either have to get holocrons to find out the first 4 and guess the last or just guess all 5.

The current best theory (backed up by some fairly in-depth statistical analysis on the real forums) is that at character creation you are assigned 10 professions and you have to master any 5 out of those 10, but that's just conjecture really.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
granny said:
It can be any professions. Except politician. But it's specific ones for each character, you either have to get holocrons to find out the first 4 and guess the last or just guess all 5.

The current best theory (backed up by some fairly in-depth statistical analysis on the real forums) is that at character creation you are assigned 10 professions and you have to master any 5 out of those 10, but that's just conjecture really.

ahh k kinda get it now :p

as im a n00b and all, just how do i get my holocron to show me the first 4 professions? :p

Valentine

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
ahh k kinda get it now :p

as im a n00b and all, just how do i get my holocron to show me the first 4 professions? :p

You need to find them, it's not the holocron where all the game info is kept, it's an item.

They're dropped from mid to high level force sensitive NPCs.

For instance, I have used 4 holos now. I got Marksman, Dancer, Entertainer and now Chef.

I then have to start guessing the last profession. I'm hoping it's tailor because I'm virtually master at that :)

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Valentine said:
You need to find them, it's not the holocron where all the game info is kept, it's an item.

They're dropped from mid to high level force sensitive NPCs.

For instance, I have used 4 holos now. I got Marksman, Dancer, Entertainer and now Chef.

I then have to start guessing the last profession. I'm hoping it's tailor because I'm virtually master at that :)

ahh some kinda idea is starting to form in my "slow" mind :p

last questions ;o..

so i pretty much must be kinda high to solo these :p?

any advice on which 1s to kill?

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Ghostfeet said:
so i pretty much must be kinda high ?

I think you are kinda high already...

How about you learn the basics, get some more background, understand the system etc.

Opening your FS slot is not compulsory - heck, I started shortly after release and still toy around with various professions.

In DAoC terms: wouldn't you laugh about a level one stalker asking you about how to get to Odin's Gate in order to get some decent RvR in?

pig

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
any advice on which 1s to kill?

On Dantooine, Dark Jedi Masters, Force Crystal Hunters (and folowers) and crap loads more nasty things that will kill you very quickly...

Its safe to say, if the NPC has 80% resists or more to nearly everything, and medium armour, you have a 1-500 chance that you will loot a Holocron... or a CDEF carbine + 200 credits

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Uncle Sick said:
I think you are kinda high already...

How about you learn the basics, get some more background, understand the system etc.

Opening your FS slot is not compulsory - heck, I started shortly after release and still toy around with various professions.

In DAoC terms: wouldn't you laugh about a level one stalker asking you about how to get to Odin's Gate in order to get some decent RvR in?

nahh tbh i wouldnt. i believe in knowing as much as possible of ur char and future options before u start. saves u being confused in the future.

and ofc its not compulsury its just what i wanna do.

and im not stalking u fyi :p dont feel compelled to answer, there is allways the option to just ignore my posts.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
a bit of advice dont go for jedi till the quest system comes save up lots of money force crystals krayt pearls all cost alot of money and lightsabers do NOT last long
play around with various classes find one you like get to know the game mechanics
it took even the luckiest people 3 months to unlock there FS slot we well get publish 7 long before then ofc every holocron you complete will count towards how many quests you will have to do etc

the point is jedi is extremely flawed atm i have friends in my guild who are jedi and they still play there normal char alot more than tehre jedi class a good portion of us want jedi but atm you might want to hold off for a few more patches :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom