Jasham's Brother quest

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone had it bug on step #16?

I set the poison, cyclops went over and got 3/4 of them got killed, i talk to kalchsan (whatever his name is), he drinks potion, he says i feel much better, stay here and kill the cyclops so i can escape. Cyclopes come back, and he legs it and disappears, i killed adds/ran off/mezzed/left them go to Jashman to get reward and nothing.......

I've done all the steps and jasham will not trigger giving me the reward, any ideas?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Says in the guide that you must kill a=all the adds 1st I quote "You must kill the remaining cyclops' for the quest to be complete" This is one of the quests on myt list so i may be able to give you a hand at some point, working my way through them :)

Haruh

Fledgling Freddie
I've finished it. We died at first try on the cyclops, and when we got we killed the ones that killed us... but we didn't get it and thought it had bugged, but then the encouter reset, and we /hide the ale again etc. and the cyclops ran off we went to talk to jashan's brother whatver his name was, and we did not have to have to potion, it stood that he drank the potion anyway, and once again we were told to kill the remaining cyclops, which we did. Cause this time only one cyclop survived the poisoned ale. And everything was fine and we went back to Jashan and got our reward.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
did u kill them when they were at the tree, or back at kal when he says "oh no they're coming" at which point he runs off and disappears.

Haruh

Fledgling Freddie
Yurka said:
did u kill them when they were at the tree, or back at kal when he says "oh no they're coming" at which point he runs off and disappears.

At the tree. After giving the potion to the nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom