Japan here i come!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've been running WinXP Pro for years. Never had a problem with it. Why the fuck would I give even more money to Microsoft for yet another product I don't need that will be 200 times worse than Vista?

When I had my Apple G notebook the OS was virtually instantly booted up and the OS super smooth. And I could run windows on it if I wished.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I've been running WinXP Pro for years. Never had a problem with it. Why the fuck would I give even more money to Microsoft for yet another product I don't need that will be 200 times worse than Vista?

When I had my Apple G notebook the OS was virtually instantly booted up and the OS super smooth. And I could run windows on it if I wished.

Well, if you had tested win 7 you will see that it is far superior to Vista :)
Id say as a product it's on par with XP, altho much more modern and stuff (disadvantages and advantages). But yes, if you have XP and it works well. No need at all! Until you want to start to play around with DX11 and stuff :p

ps. I have XP as well :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yeah its much much MUCH better than Vista, ive been using it for ages and would never go back to XP

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah its much much MUCH better than Vista, ive been using it for ages and would never go back to XP

the same for me. Windows 7 is the best windows I've ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom