Jamie, Scabs and Caylan :)

Daux

Fledgling Freddie
Just a post to say thanks for the fun tonight :) Lost count how many times you pwned us (Daux + Para) but wouldnt have came bk so much if it wasnt fun. Either that or we were determined to win at least once :p

/salute to you all :) Cyas out there.

P.S. It's a good job you couldnt hear mine n paras voice convo :eek6: :p

Daux! :)

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Was touch and go a couple of times - kept trying to drag your bg off para by leggin it but think that trick only worked once ;) think you hit me for 464 dmg once aswell :( that was more than mrpenetrators nuke :eek2: really hate it when friars make an appearance :) bane of my class.

Nice hour or so of fights though, see you again sometime!

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Caylan Raal said:
Was touch and go a couple of times - kept trying to drag your bg off para by leggin it but think that trick only worked once ;) think you hit me for 464 dmg once aswell :( that was more than mrpenetrators nuke :eek2: really hate it when friars make an appearance :) bane of my class.

Nice hour or so of fights though, see you again sometime!
that was just unlucky and the second time I ported in and you was with Spike if he didnt add you be dead :p or maybe if I had time to put my shield up :p. Was fun day anyway made 2 lvs on artis few hundred g and 12k rp lol.

/MrPen

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo daux

aye was good to see u come back......shows determination and u did eventually get us lol..respect

gamah aye m8 u can pwn me all the time ive noticed this from the many fights we have had in the past..........belive u beckoned me m8....bit hard to follow a stealthed mincer....
then when actually saw u u was in croc form didnt look at the name due to fact usually means a nasty hard hitting caster ..was too late by the time noticed it was u...
then u mezzed me and killed my group m8 ...am not really gonna not attack u am i ??
yes u killed me too m8 due to the last sec stun fair game well done...
then when i came back on my own u had a healer to help u or think i would of won that fight...so keep the acting as if u pwn me all time up cos that is obviously what u do....think u a tad out of order acting as if u can pwn me but upto u m8...

just for the record i did ask oshen to stop attacking u when realised was yourself

so m8 glad to see u think i am a push over and will see ye out there soon..

jamie :drink:

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Imo found both Jamie and Caylan to be worthy opponenets in Poc.

Found myself with both my thuerg and Merc against them really . . had close fight with jamie one on one but he finally beat me.

Good to see players that once they beat you and you return, they give you the choice of wanting another fight or not.

/bow

ps Cylan wasn't going to add when you were killing the cleric and the pally but don't like to watch my own realmies die :)

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
ps Cylan wasn't going to add when you were killing the cleric and the pally but don't like to watch my own realmies die :)

i dont hold it against you in that situation :) shame they came though, not every day i get to fight 1 on 1 against a class and rr not far off my own . . ohwell maybee another time ;)

Gamah

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:
aye was good to see u come back......shows determination and u did eventually get us lol..respect

gamah aye m8 u can pwn me all the time ive noticed this from the many fights we have had in the past..........belive u beckoned me m8....bit hard to follow a stealthed mincer....
then when actually saw u u was in croc form didnt look at the name due to fact usually means a nasty hard hitting caster ..was too late by the time noticed it was u...
then u mezzed me and killed my group m8 ...am not really gonna not attack u am i ??
yes u killed me too m8 due to the last sec stun fair game well done...
then when i came back on my own u had a healer to help u or think i would of won that fight...so keep the acting as if u pwn me all time up cos that is obviously what u do....think u a tad out of order acting as if u can pwn me but upto u m8...

just for the record i did ask oshen to stop attacking u when realised was yourself

so m8 glad to see u think i am a push over and will see ye out there soon..

The comment was meant tounge in cheek, healer was not me with me she just running around solo oO but yes I did need her heals with stay alive.. I don't think your a push over and out right our fights are 50/50, which I like.

Anyway no offence...and nice to see you back playing the game <o/

Gamah :cheers:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo gamah

u forgiven lol cos u one alb i do actually like...there are others aswell u got to believe me on that one.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom