Jamie carragher phones radio after presenter calls hima bottler

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The bloke is a bottler, bit of a twat too, good riddance. Adrian Durham was spot on, he gave up because he wasn't good enough to replace either Terry/Ferdinand/King, to me that says he isn't up for fighting to win a starting place. Bottler it is.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
<pops outside to make sure the car's not propped up on bricks>

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
The bloke is a bottler, bit of a twat too, good riddance. Adrian Durham was spot on, he gave up because he wasn't good enough to replace either Terry/Ferdinand/King, to me that says he isn't up for fighting to win a starting place. Bottler it is.

lol hes got more passion for the game and his club then that twat Christiano Ronaldo.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol hes got more passion for the game and his club then that twat Christiano Ronaldo.

We are talking about bottle, something Ronaldo has in spadeloads. After the world cup events he had death threats etc but he came back and won every individual accolade there was to win in the English football. Every week he took dogs abuse, was spat at and vilified but the boy done good. He might be a diving **** but he didn't run away from the heat, he faced it head on and won.

Nate

FH is my second home
<pops outside to make sure the car's not propped up on bricks>

How does that relate? :( Surely it would be bottles.

Sounds like he didn't want to put in enough effort to get in more games, bit of a waist. You can have all that talent but still be useless because you can't be bothered to go through a couple of bad results.

soze

I am a FH squatter
i agree with him tbh King did nothing this season he was out injured and when there is one of Terry or Ferdinand out do they go to one of the most consistant CB in the country. Liverpool did not let in alot of goals last year.

No they go for a injury prone Midfielder. I would get sick of it too when get gets a chance its at right back. Like Andy Johnson gets a try as a winger and never again.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
We are talking about bottle, something Ronaldo has in spadeloads. After the world cup events he had death threats etc but he came back and won every individual accolade there was to win in the English football. Every week he took dogs abuse, was spat at and vilified but the boy done good. He might be a diving **** but he didn't run away from the heat, he faced it head on and won.

Talking about bottle? as in people who perform on the big occassion. Granted Ronaldo showed determination and "character" to overcome the world cup shit. But in so far as bottle and sheer hustle and heart you cannot beat Jamie Carragher. On the big occassion that Ronaldo has had in club football, the champions league final against AC.. he choked, he was no where.

Carragher has never been played in his correct position even when Ferdinand and Terry were injured.. thats a joke. Stupid smartass on the radio show saying he is not willing to fight for his place. He has been fighting for his place for 8 years. He has seen no hoper after no hoper walk into the England squad while he has quietly performed at a very high level in the league week in week out and got no where. Now he is 29, he doesnt want to get injury that would effectively end his career, so England have been asking for it imo.

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie

bollocks :) he quit out of frustration because sven and mclaren showed what truely average managers they are by not seeing jamies true class, he was a massive reason that liverpool have been in 2 euro finals and won 1.

sure maybe jamie is not as talented on the ball as ferdinand etc but he doesnt make half as many mistakes as rio does, who would you rather play? carragher+terry would walk in center defence if i was england manager, seriously think about how many mistakes would these 2 would make paired in center defence? it would be solid

and talk about ronaldo and bottle? lol please, if he had "bottle" he would clean his game up and start showing some honesty and respect to others.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I feel sory for Carragher, he is by far a better centre half than JT, he is a very good player. picking king over him was bollocks. Carragher does not need to proove himself to anyone he has played at a high level than most of the England players against players of the highest level and he has proved they cant stand against him.

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie

There's fighting for your place and banging your head against a brick wall for 8 years , McClaren is never gonna pick him at centre half hes already shown that , so hes done right concentrating on his club football were he performs week in week out .

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
bollocks :) he quit out of frustration because sven and mclaren showed what truely average managers they are by not seeing jamies true class, he was a massive reason that liverpool have been in 2 euro finals and won 1.

sure maybe jamie is not as talented on the ball as ferdinand etc but he doesnt make half as many mistakes as rio does, who would you rather play? carragher+terry would walk in center defence if i was england manager, seriously think about how many mistakes would these 2 would make paired in center defence? it would be solid

and talk about ronaldo and bottle? lol please, if he had "bottle" he would clean his game up and start showing some honesty and respect to others.

Agree!

I mean if your not gonna get a game good on him for saying fuck it, Try harder for your club etc

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Talking about bottle? as in people who perform on the big occassion. Granted Ronaldo showed determination and "character" to overcome the world cup shit. But in so far as bottle and sheer hustle and heart you cannot beat Jamie Carragher. On the big occassion that Ronaldo has had in club football, the champions league final against AC.. he choked, he was no where.

Yeah yeah, he choked at the World Cup when his penalty knocked England out right? That is pressure. You say he choked against Milan but did he choke against Roma, a team widely tipped to hand our arses to us? No, try again. Oh and it was the semi against Milan, not the final. :p ;) :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You say he choked against Milan but did he choke against Roma, a team widely tipped to hand our arses to us? No, try again. Oh and it was the semi against Milan, not the final.

Well the Italian police certainly did hand your fans their arses, but thats a can of worms ;):p

Marc

FH is my second home
Totally agree with Caragher. Its not about bottle at all. How can anyone say Caragher has no bottle. Hes a rare commodity these days, a player who would die for his club. Thats bottle. Ronaldo got bottle? please....Players get death threats all the time, hes no different.

Marc

FH is my second home
oh and those baiting Mclaren are wrong. Ledley King is just what england need, a defender with pace. Depends on the opposition. If playing say france, who have bags of pace, whats the point playing with Rio and Terry? You will just get found out. You need at least one defender with a bit of pace

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah yeah, he choked at the World Cup when his penalty knocked England out right? That is pressure. You say he choked against Milan but did he choke against Roma, a team widely tipped to hand our arses to us? No, try again. Oh and it was the semi against Milan, not the final. :p ;) :D

Yeah sorry mis tell on the final-semi-final ;p. The point i was trying to make is that on the BIGGEST occasion he has played in so far for Man United he choked. If you want to compare both the players on "important" games. Carragher was awesome in the 2005 CL Quarter final (we were meant to lose against Juve?), semi final(Liverpool could never beat Chelsea surely?), and final (think we all know what happened here... that game defines bottle). 2007 CL first knock out round (hi 2 u Barca.. who gave Liverpool a chance?), semi final (again..), and the 2006 FA cup final (compare that final to this years final.. and where was Ronaldo :p). If you want to bash Carragher about something.. bash his lack of pace etc etc. I really think saying he has no bottle is trying to argue against his most undeniable attribute. Its like saying Ronaldo has no pace and skill.

gohan

FH is my second home
its has nought to do with bottle, he has fought for 8 years an got nowhere even tho he is easily englands 3rd best center half if not second best, personaly i rate him over rio but im a liverpool fan, when you have played EVERY single game for your club for 10 years an you play for a top 4 team and you been consistantly excellent for the last 5 years an palyers like woodgate an king who have been injured all season jump right in to the starting line up ahead of you your gonna think fuck it then, ive proven myself all i can if thats not good enough after 8 years in the england squad it's never gonna be!

im glad

of id like to see him play for england but, if he's gonna be a fringe player id rather he stays fit an play longer for liverpool

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
:m00:

What're you basing that on?

Surely he could've done better here? ;)

YouTube - HENRY liverpool vs arsenal

Im sure carragher is the only defender who has had a bad game :m00:

but i agree with his choise.. not a case of bottle at all.. just frustration,. and as a cple above said he is one of the best cb in england atm.. JT imo the best . carragher just as good if not better thanferdinand. and better than both woodgate and king. experience >> youth imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom