James Cameron Film Director

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Went 7 miles under water and reached the bottom... very impressive to be honest... he was the first person to do this right?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Probably looking for a nice quiet place to live if his next movie doesn't work out :ROFLMAO:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think he was the first person to do it in 50 years. But it's been done before.

I cba googling the evidence for this tho :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah it was done 50 years ago and never since.

In all seriousness it's pretty amazing, the pressure down there is phenomenal and to think stuff actually lives down there is something else.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No. Banned.

There's a law against mentioning Michael Bay.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
It's ironic that the shallowest director in Hollywood ended up in the deepest place on Earth.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's ironic that the shallowest director in Hollywood ended up in the deepest place on Earth.

meeow. I've been seeing these kinds of comments a lot and I don't really know where they're coming from. By all accounts he's a bit of a pain in the arse to work with, but he's given us some cracking films over the years, a lot better than some other famous directors I could mention, and kudos to the man for spending his Hollywood squillions on stuff like this rather than a new yacht or a trophy wife.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I'd say he's definitely a populist - but shallowest is definitely not a charge I'd level at him when there's an abundence of directors many orders of magnitude more vacuous.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
meeow. I've been seeing these kinds of comments a lot and I don't really know where they're coming from. By all accounts he's a bit of a pain in the arse to work with, but he's given us some cracking films over the years, a lot better than some other famous directors I could mention, and kudos to the man for spending his Hollywood squillions on stuff like this rather than a new yacht or a trophy wife.

I dunno, jokes?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Ouch! I'll refrain from making jokes in future :D Hey I love lots of his films but the fact he and his ego think he's making great, artistic films with important messages and not mindless vacuous pop-corn fluff just annoys the hell out me.​

opticle

Part of the furniture
I'm just going to go ahead and say it: I really enjoyed Avatar :)

Titanic can fuck right off though, especially in 3D.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
i'm quite impressed he's doing this tbh, and is funding further trips down there. There's a lot of stuff down there that's waiting to be discovered.

you never know, he could disturb Cthulhu and then the fun will really start. That's the 3D footage I want them to salvage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom