James Bond Wannabees

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I think when you look up the word 'Lmao' in the dictionary it should have a picture of Fin next to it. :clap:

Seriously Fin, i think you could get a patent on that word.

W

-Wedge-

Well, cant reply to the thread on the AU board (see your PM Calvin)...

But either I've missed something this weekend... But last time I read /as it didnt have hugely important stuff in it... A cg-here, a keep reclaim there...

I cant even remember the last time AU organized a relic raid (or any raid apart from a keep raid)... So have no idea what you guys are so stressed about...

And what the heck can you spy about in this game, even if relic raids where planned on /as (which they arent, a cg is always setup with gm's/rvr-officers, which cowled isnt)... When (in primetime) there are only 8 albs in Emain, the enemy is going to know somethings up and send out their spies to the fronteir...

These days you cant move from a TK to somewhere, with a big group, and go unnoticed...

If your stressed about this, my suggestion: grow up... So far I found Cowled a pleasant person to chat with... (thus also the reason that Cowled is a Brethren)

And why on earth would a spy list his 'spies' in his/her sig... Oh wait, thats to throw us off-track... Right... :rolleyes:

O

old.Zerathol

If its attention you seeking , blame your parrents.
If you have anything of value you have to add regarding the post
on alliaence forum I sugest you post there............. WEDGE

W

-Wedge-

m8, I am not the one seeking attention... I'm not the one accusing people in this thread...

If you(or Fin) had a problem with Cowled, you shouldnt have posted it on the AU forum, and Fin shouldnt have posted it on this forum either...

They should have contacted Cowled, if you have a problem with her having /as rights, you should have contacted me/pac... (or another high ranking officer)

As for the thread on 'the' AU board, I cant add anything because I (nor any other Brethren) have access atm... This is going to be fixed...

Have to say, my name looks so much better in caps... WEDGE... Whoot... :clap:

O

old.Zerathol

Originally posted by -Wedge-

If you(or Fin) had a problem with Cowled, you shouldnt have posted it on the AU forum, and Fin shouldnt have posted it on this forum either...

They should have contacted Cowled, if you have a problem with her having /as rights, you should have contacted me/pac... (or another high ranking officer)

It concerns the alliaence as general and therefore should be braught up and solved withing the alliaence. imo it was wrong having a person like him playing mid access to achat.
And FYI there has been 2 relic attempts lately so dont come with your "we never do anything important anyway " Comments please.
anyway, cut the chit chat, get access to au forum and add your reply.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Zerathol
It concerns the alliaence as general and therefore should be braught up and solved withing the alliaence. imo it was wrong having a person like him playing mid access to achat.

U don't understand i deleted feminine? Oo Wake up, get ur facts straight, etc.

K

knockout

everytime i try to get acess to the forum ppl tell me to contact westmar but he is never on.

P.S got password now.

S

Subbiz

sheez, as cowled very nicely put it, go breath some fresh air instead.

What would she be spying? what has happened lately worth spying? and why on gods earth should she do it?

I had the honors of playing with her alot of hours on mid, and I knew her before that from irc. She's a very nice person, and I've enjoyed her company for quite some hours.. She's an alb for life, its in her heart. It's been very easy to sense especially after she came to mid for a while.

Unfortunately we got a bit off-side with each other and didnt speak much for a little while, and in that period she also grew tired of midgard.. And I belive most exc/albs will, since alb is so much better designed than mid, and there is higher activity and easier to pick up groups. Midgard is cold, its snowy, and its lonely. No place for an alb to be (which includes our frontier, so stay away or I'll come bust ur ass and make u eat the yellow snow, capish?)

You can take my words for it, she is the finest of albion.. Maybe she isnt a push-over, she is rock steady, u wont make her step down from what she belives. Quit the useless spy talking, you wont get anywhere with it.
Try support her and help her instead and u will understand my point of view.

I would trust her enough to tell her that we're gonna raid an alb relic, and I would know she wouldnt abuse the knowledge.. not that I would, but thats how much I trust her.

A

Aussie-

do you always have to cover Cowled's ass Sub?

btw Cowled, found your way to Hadrians? :D

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Aussie-
do you always have to cover Cowled's ass Sub?

btw Cowled, found your way to Hadrians? :D

Hadrians?
Don't understand? Yes i had an epic there, i think it was 40(?).

S

Subbiz

aussie im trying to not let ppl give a great girl a bad time here, just like im trying to not let a comlete jackass like you having a great time here.

A

Aussie-

do you have to insult to make you feel better? :eek:

:sleeping:

(lol at lvl 50 scout asking the way to hadrians)

O

old.Biohazard

Hello, wake up, it's a game :)
Not much to spy on in albion anyways, all our relic attempts before 3:00 am fail anyway (and that's not due to spying(and certainly not spying by Cowled)).

A

Aussie-

duh, tell me 1 thing you're good at.

ah yes, sucking up ppl on irc, and ask them to post nice things about you =P

P

pilia

Nice to see the great old albion spirit is still with us!:)

edit " Not fit for younger readers :) " edit

V

vew-victus

there are no real spys in albion so get over it..

you need to take most of the keeps in a realm to have a chance of gettin a relic and by that time the alarm bells in the realm have gone off and you will have a army meetin you at the relic keep..

spying = pointless

and as for cowled i dont think a level 50 scout would betray our realm she doesent need too albion are the weakest rvr realm thats a fact...

N

Northstarr

lol at this thread
dont think some of u ppl understand this isnt real

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
Aussie acting the immature twat as usual. :p

:D

Ppl go post on the AU-forum :). This is so lame. The youngsters blaming the old ppl for spying. GL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom