James Bond Wannabees

O

old.FIN

I hate spying, i dont care who gets the advence of it, albs, hibs, mids, i dont care, ewither way its gay!!!!

and COWLED , lmao wtf is that when it says deleted, deleted, deleted, as i said on 1 of the early threads u r james bond wannabee and then u bitch on that, then u speak on AC, and then peeps on your guild r saying that u work for Albion when playing mid, lmao, I DONT CARE, u r making gay ass thing, but if it suits u fine, then it suits U only, now piss off and go play with your will, if u even got a pubertity hair, u noob

S

Subbiz

:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

wow nice post man, u really got the grasp of the whole thing, grats d00d, or should I call you mr. Q!

C

Cowled

I wonna be the one with the Cat. The black suit-guy. :)

Nerf James Bond, he suvives all the time.

O

old.ST200

lol Ail nice avatar pic :ppp tzeee :(((

Cowled r0x !

O

old.Zerathol

Actually he has a point there. His uber english once again lets him down but he has a point.
Cowled is getting on my nerves too.
First all these posts about how he aint alb anymore.
All these delted post and suddenly his ugly smelly ass pops on our achat.
I dont care if he been spying for albs or for mids or what ever he done.
But I sure as hell dont want him on our achat. I rather have 1 that I trust than millions I dont.
No mather how strong that makes us look.

O

opoc

Originally posted by old.FIN
I hate spying, i dont care who gets the advence of it, albs, hibs, mids, i dont care, ewither way its gay!!!!

and COWLED , lmao wtf is that when it says deleted, deleted, deleted, as i said on 1 of the early threads u r james bond wannabee and then u bitch on that, then u speak on AC, and then peeps on your guild r saying that u work for Albion when playing mid, lmao, I DONT CARE, u r making gay ass thing, but if it suits u fine, then it suits U only, now piss off and go play with your will, if u even got a pubertity hair, u noob

*Points to the link in cowled's sig*

See, there...

O

old.Kantz

Fin you should learn to moderate your language. More and more people find you increasingly annoying when being forced to listen to such a foul mouth.

Even thou you try to do a lot for the realm rvr wise, people will not listen to a person speaking in such manners. There you will properly find the reason to one of your problem; “why nobody wants to listen to you”.

S

Sharp Thing

cowled said she sold her chars to someone else, if you would only have the memory to still know that...

N

Negura`

Fin, #1 cowled is one of the nicest pple ive met in game, #2 i cant understand a word of what you put. #1+#2 = Cowled wins, u loose..... get a life

O

old.FIN

get a finglish translator

and few beers and read it then

C

Chenuba

I know Fin can be hard to understand sometimes, can't we all ?, but that's not the issue here. The thing is Cowled is known by some people to be a spy so we don't want him to have access to /as . That's it and that's that.

N

Negura`

Cowled doesnt seem to me like the kind of person who wud spy to be honest....... as i said one of the nicest pple ive met in game, and ne1 flaming her deserves to be poked!!! FIN!!! :twak:

C

Cowled

:) Hey relax ppl

I deleted my sb yesteday, all cos i was getting tired of lvling it (all assasins can agree it's hard to lvl?).

Sooo i gave my items to sub, my money to a friend of mine .. and deleted. Started on alb-realm with my account and made a buffybot to my scout.

No cowle wasn't deleted nor sold, she was not paid for, which means the account was closed.

O

old.Sepiritz

Cowled maybe many things (nice! sweet!) but not a spy. :p
Silly people.

O

old.Kerosene

um... am I missing something? If you think someone's a spy then take /as from them? What's the point in posting on the forums?

A

Addlcove

I think Old.ST200 is karam not sure though :)

anyways, FIN is a nice guy, he just needs to wash his mouth sometimes ;)

O

old.Galieran

I think Fin is a very funny guy, when I read his posts I almost fall down my chair laughing, because of the many bad words/line.:)

But nevertheless I usually understand what he means, and he means well, off course he can be mistaking sometimes...He is only human! Cowled may or may not be what some claim, I do not know, but he seems like a nice guy. Well, now that Cowled has made his 1nd account on exalibur/albion, his ability to spy is remote, unless using iRC or a 3rd account. But that would be sick!

To Cowled:
The guy who said earlier that you sucked is probably a caster you killed a gazillion times, one-shot-kills I hope. :)

O

old.starion

Is it me or does anyone else find cowleds signature so so so offensive "facts about argueing on the internet"

i guess thats the whole point , but im not impressed and have no respect for cowled because of that reason and yes he/she/it should not have access to /as

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.starion
Is it me or does anyone else find cowleds signature so so so offensive "facts about argueing on the internet"

i guess thats the whole point , but im not impressed and have no respect for cowled because of that reason and yes he/she/it should not have access to /as

Hehe, my signature is pretty old, and funny :).

Talk to the leader of the alliance, if u disagree with me having /as-rights.

O

old.Galieran

Poor Cowled, is also getting the piss from some feminist Association now.

E

Edaudric

In reply to topicstarter: Try doing a little research on the words you're using before you insult people, please. Gay means happy, something I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to call them.

And what about Joanna Dark? She's not left out, is she? ;)

Stealth is stupid. There's no point in making it function properly in games when fighting against players. Simply making enemies hear you, and make stealth make them NOT hear you is better than giving rogues Invisibility and call it Stealth =\

It suits my ranger, though. He has the ability to turn invisible (characterwise).

C

-Calvin-

Could someone from Brethren please read the post on AU Forum and respond.

Calvin

Illuminati

C

Cowled

Originally posted by -Calvin-
Could someone from Brethren please read the post on AU Forum and respond.

Calvin

Illuminati

Sigh. Grow up :)

It's a game, kkthxbye..

C

-Calvin-

True its a game, but there a post thats been sitting on Forum uncommented on by the Brethren and it does need a response.

I didnt post it...............

Only other way is to get them in game, but Wedge has been known to post on b/w during the day.

Calvin

Grow up lol.

Been there and done that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom