Jack Osbourne

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Don't know if any of you have seen his recient tv appearences but i saw him yesterday on "this morning" and i have to say WTG Jack!

I'm sure you all remember him from the osbournes tv series and subsequant news reports about drug/alcahol abuse, don't know about you but i went "oh dear another young life down the pan" but this boys really got his shit together, he's only 19 and has gone from a self destructive path to a really nice young man with a hell of a lot going for him, he's got involved with martial arts and extream sports, kicked the booze and really got in shape.

It makes such a nice change to see bright young things actually bucking the trend to be tear away hell raisers and becoming role modles, he was saying on the interview yesterday about how he goes and does talks in schools, he doesnt go in and tell the kids "Hay dont drink and dont do drugs!" he just tells them what happened to him.

For someone that young to be so responsible and positive i find it a lovely and refreshing change, not sure what i ment to accomplish by this thread but just thought that these days theres so much slaging people off that when someone does something good they really deserve recognition, its just nice to see something so unexpected happen.

good on ya lad :fluffle:

[edit] just an afterthought but it occured to me that rebellion stops becoming rebellious when it becomes predictable.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
He joined David Hasselhoff for 2 weeks and after the intensive training he is now a model citizen.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl sod off, he's too young for me!

nah i dont fancy him i just think good on him etc you know, oh pffft!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
rofl sod off, he's too young for me!

nah i dont fancy him i just think good on him etc you know, oh pffft!

haha she's blushing wooooooo!!!!!!

First comes love, then comes marriage then comes teh hoff in a l33tz0r carriage!

Marc

FH is my second home
Im not surprised he changed his image after some american bimbo came out in the press saying he was so unfit and only lasted 5 seconds in bed.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Im not surprised he changed his image after some american bimbo came out in the press saying he was so unfit and only lasted 5 seconds in bed.

Sure they wasn't refering to you Marc?

Mey

Part of the furniture
I kicked smoking in the other day Go ME! Wheres my i rock thread?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
62300_newjacko9.jpg

Glad to see him getting his act together.

I can't stand any of those osbourne people, but he actually looks like he's fond of his life now.

In the top right picture he looks a bit like Joshua Jackson.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
I kicked smoking in the other day Go ME! Wheres my i rock thread?
w00t :D good on ya! now stick to it:<!!

think of the money! think of the clean lungs!
<does little dance for Mey> :clap:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
so every famous person that kicks in a drug problem should be talked about? u do realise he can easily pay for the best rehab help;)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Mikah75 said:
w00t :D good on ya! now stick to it:<!!

think of the money! think of the clean lungs!
<does little dance for Mey> :clap:

hehe atm, its working out at aleast 4 extra pints a week :drink: (i think, can't be arsed working it out exactly :p)

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
hehe atm, its working out at aleast 4 extra pints a week :drink: (i think, can't be arsed working it out exactly :p)

Either you didn't smoke a lot or you have very cheap beer :)
1 packet of fags = 2 pints roughly :)

I hope the stopping goes well for you, I have a hard time every time I quit.

I will be giving up for the month tomorrow :) and doing teh extra beer drinking thing, a couple of pints a day.

Later,

Gengee

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Bahumat said:
haha she's blushing wooooooo!!!!!!

First comes love, then comes marriage then comes teh hoff in a l33tz0r carriage!
LoooooooooooooooooooL damn j00!!

Gratsoids Mey well done old bean!!! <hug>

and finally.. (cor sounded like jerry springer there)

conch yeah i know what you mean, its easy to pull yourself together when youve got buttloads of cash and can aford rehab, personal trainers, detox and stuff but still so many of the young and loaded dont take advantage of this.

what i ment by my post was its just so great to see someone being different, im just too bored with seeing young rich brats going out geting bladdered, doing drugs, going to hookers or boffing some 15 year old (or in wayne rooneys case a 150 year old) fighting and being a general tit.

I just think that given the state of jack osbourne at a young age he looked like he was doomed but he's done it and thats gotta give inspriation to at least a couple of people and even if it inspires absoloutely no one he's still probably saved his own life, hope he doesnt fall off the wagon (which is another thing im sick of, everyone in the media seems to want people to fail, and that makes me nutty too).

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Gengi said:
Either you didn't smoke a lot or you have very cheap beer :)
1 packet of fags = 2 pints roughly :)

You pay too much for beer :( I guess you are maybe in london or something.

1 pint = £1.30-1.60 in a cheap pub in the leeds area

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
LoooooooooooooooooooL damn j00!!

Gratsoids Mey well done old bean!!! <hug>

and finally.. (cor sounded like jerry springer there)

conch yeah i know what you mean, its easy to pull yourself together when youve got buttloads of cash and can aford rehab, personal trainers, detox and stuff but still so many of the young and loaded dont take advantage of this.

what i ment by my post was its just so great to see someone being different, im just too bored with seeing young rich brats going out geting bladdered, doing drugs, going to hookers or boffing some 15 year old (or in wayne rooneys case a 150 year old) fighting and being a general tit.

I just think that given the state of jack osbourne at a young age he looked like he was doomed but he's done it and thats gotta give inspriation to at least a couple of people and even if it inspires absoloutely no one he's still probably saved his own life, hope he doesnt fall off the wagon (which is another thing im sick of, everyone in the media seems to want people to fail, and that makes me nutty too).
Do you fancy Jack "ElasticBelly" Osbourne ? :eek7:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
SMURPH!!!!!!! :worthy:

no dude lol it is possible to think well of someone and not fancy them, he's a nice looking young lad, seems to have a nice personality and tbh ive lost count of the ammount of nice looking guys i know with a good personality and i dont fancy them either.

i got my nerd Ez <3 B2!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
SMURPH!!!!!!! :worthy:

no dude lol it is possible to think well of someone and not fancy them, he's a nice looking young lad, seems to have a nice personality and tbh ive lost count of the ammount of nice looking guys i know with a good personality and i dont fancy them either.

i got my nerd Ez <3 B2!
The sooner you admit your lying the sooner you can ask him out :mad:)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
nein!!!!!

god dammit, you try and be complimentary to someone and look where it gets you i mean just LOOK!!

btw bahumat, love what you've done with your hair :clap:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
nein!!!!!

god dammit, you try and be complimentary to someone and look where it gets you i mean just LOOK!!

btw bahumat, love what you've done with your hair :clap:

haha yours is not as bright as that but you should get the outfit and post some pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom