Jacina's Sash

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok guys, I posted my Cleric template on the forum a couple of days ago, and got some serious critics on it that i should use Jacina's Sash. And ofc the Arcane Siphon WTF PWNZ! never knew it was on it tbh!

I wanna kill Cyrek Sunday 19/2. Im comming with my cleric (wich i need credit on)and prolly a armswoman.

If you would like to participate/help/get credit for 1.81 sign up below plz!

Im not gonna claim the artifact, we will kill it on both sides (pryd/excal). I will not roll for the artifact to increase your chances on winning it, because i just want you to come. After we killed it 2x we will do the roll at Aerus!

Im thinking something about 13:00 CET/Aerus Prydwen first!

Lemme know who's in!!

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
will come with cleric + bb, a m8's wizz need's credit aswell so ill drag him along too :drink:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
coming with a ice wiz, or armsman. i'll figure it out.

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Come with the Arms Mikke, ill bring an Armswomen aswell we could use some tanks here. Its a caster/cleric item so ar u can see i the reply's lotta caster will come. we need every tank we can get tbh.

:D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'll come with my cleric (im NOT a bot ffs :p ) so im perfectly suited to being primary healer :) (just need to respec my RA's a bit.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Necromaniak said:
Come with the Arms Mikke, ill bring an Armswomen aswell we could use some tanks here. Its a caster/cleric item so ar u can see i the reply's lotta caster will come. we need every tank we can get tbh.

:D

If people listen you only need 1 tank and that is a pally :p

edit: If im available i come on something

Puri

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll probably be there with a paladin , and my cleric alt

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be there on limpit + hitch... 13:00 CET is 12:00 UK Time, right ? :m00:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
will come too!

Oh, could we also do Erin's charm plz? - much ppl need it i guess? and with 2fg+ it's well worth it to get it.

Also artifact itself doesn't matter, with 1.81 encounter is all you need.

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Ereny's Charm

We can do the Eriny's Charm after we did the 2 Jacina's, but only if enough pplz are up for it tho. We will see, as far as i can count now we got almost 3 fg's already (with some bots ofc).

Onagan

Fledgling Freddie
Already have the scrolls for it on my wiz and been wanting to do it for a while :p I will be there with Gem, will be rolling for the artie too :p

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try to get there with Lorii (Theurge) Imoba (Sorc) if we're not (as its 04:45 atm), we may only get to help on 2nd raid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom