Jacina's Sash FFA, Saturdays (part II)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Are these back on Blue?
Aye back on again soon - just got back from my holidays and before that my net was down hence the delay restarting them :)

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, sorry if this is stupid of me :p But, will this be on tomorow ? (saturday 6'th of may ?? ) and if so what is the time,(UK) and where is the meeting point ??

Thanks, and sorry if its a inapropriate post:worthy:

Necroid

Fledgling Freddie
sorry bout this post if its unappropriate but is a mod like a number adder

e.g. u hav a mod of 12 u roll the number 54 if u use the mod = 54 + 12 = u roll 66 ?

and how can u win jacinas sash isnt it an arti which u just need the scrolls for or do u mean u win the book to jacinas sash?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Necroid said:
sorry bout this post if its unappropriate but is a mod like a number adder

e.g. u hav a mod of 12 u roll the number 54 if u use the mod = 54 + 12 = u roll 66 ?

and how can u win jacinas sash isnt it an arti which u just need the scrolls for or do u mean u win the book to jacinas sash?

think these raids were made before the change, so you could win the arti back then :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Blue m8, are you still doing this a s a regular thing, if not ill unstick this one.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Blue m8, are you still doing this a s a regular thing, if not ill unstick this one.
Damn I forgot to come back and do an update to this and i read past it every day checking stickies DOH! Ive unstuck it for now as I cant say when (for sure) ill do them again but will find the post and stick it again at a later date when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom