Jachina's/Bracer of Zo'arkat/Eriny's Charm raid 23th of July @ 20:00 cet *EDITED*

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Right, gonna see if theres some interest in some artis wich I don't think someone has done the encounters for in some time.

We will take artis in the same order as topic states. Jacinas, BoZ and Eriny's Charm. It would be nice if people who just need one of these encoutners stick around for the next one aswell.

BG will be up on Snuva-p About 30 mins before we start.

See you there. If we don't get enough people I will try the next day and make a new thread and so on.

Tomwyr

Fledgling Freddie
I'd need at least jacina & erinys on some chars, but it's too close to vavi's bruiser raid, & since i've never been on a bruiser raid (& would like that one at least on 3 chars) it's prolly too close :(

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
lot of ppl gone come to the bruiser raid, cant ya make this later?
even myself wouldnt mind the encounters ure talking about :(

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
suggest waiting, when bruiser done, start whit this, if bruiser done under 1h? start this anyway in scheduled time.
just mine 200p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Bruiser goes really fast and easilly done with 1fg though.

Ok, I'll postpone it to 20:00, willt hat do? Can some mod change title to 20:00? I'll still put the bg up at 18:30-19:00 to inform people who don't see the change in time before the go to to the raid.

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Bruiser goes really fast and easilly done with 1fg though.

And you can have really fun if you have a jumpy skald in group clicking every darn hammer in there... *LOL*.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Ok, I'll postpone it to 20:00, willt hat do? Can some mod change title to 20:00? I'll still put the bg up at 18:30-19:00 to inform people who don't see the change in time before the go to to the raid.

time edited in post title :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I know Dill. The only issue with it os those taur aoe spears guys sometimes stand in odd places and aoe through walls.

Thanks Bluesky. =)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
sicne we start with Jachinas, I asume people know we meet in Aerus pryd aswell.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
BG is up on Snuva if you wanna join early. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom