I've just witnessed a murder

Laddey

FH is my second home
If i had the chance to sleep with them (wouldn't happen but its ok) i'd shoot my load before they got there knickers off.

Accept the black girl, i don't find her the most attractive women out of the lot. Don't know why, just don't.

Why is it butchery? :(

Also cheryl tweedy/cole looks abit of a moose there.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
One of the worst renditions of any song I've ever heard. COmpletely ruined it but I did however end up watching the whole thing in shear shock.

Was that Sonya from eastenders at the end of it? Seriously, I didn't think it could get worse after the first 10seconds or so but it really did :(

At least I'm off to see aerosmith in June so can forget all about this malarky :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
One of the worst renditions of any song I've ever heard. COmpletely ruined it but I did however end up watching the whole thing in shear shock.

Was that Sonya from eastenders at the end of it? Seriously, I didn't think it could get worse after the first 10seconds or so but it really did :(

At least I'm off to see aerosmith in June so can forget all about this malarky :D

Yes it was Sonia! sexay laday. :touch:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Life has suddenly lost all it's meaning... Again

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
If ever there was a song that should NOT be sung by girls it's this one. And that isn't sexist.. it's just like asking 50 cent to sing "I feel like a woman".

That aside, if you ARE determined to sing a song that really does not suit you, at least be a real artist. Not those Studio-Magic digitally enhanced sex dolls.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm huge fan of Aerosmith, and for a charity it's a good thing. Not the best song but it's better than all the shit both bands currently have on their side.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
That isn't just a regular butchering, they Dhabiĥa'ed that song; slit it's throat and let it slowly bleed to death for all to see.
I like the Run-D.M.C colab version. But this... :(

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
as someone who likes both the girlgroups involved in this, i feel very sad that they made the song suck so bad that i wish i had never had to hear it.
(honestly though, the original wasn't that great a song.)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i almost cried when i heard this on the radio tbh, the whole thing of aerosmith singing against run dmc was that it was two totally different styles (hence the wall between them and the sing off battle in the vid) and showing that rap and rock could work well (damn well) together... this version though its two groups with the same styles and the same vioces... its pointless!!

also they dont even attempt to do the tyler scream (which is prolly a good thing) but that soo made the other real version, i think anyone who said this was a good idea is potty... simply potty!

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I heard it on the Radio last week and nearly cried. They should all be shot, chopped up and all their body parts forcefull stuffed down the throat of the producer who came up with this peice of shit.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the whole experience made me stressed out :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
If i had the chance to sleep with them (wouldn't happen but its ok) i'd shoot my load before they got there knickers off.

Accept the black girl, i don't find her the most attractive women out of the lot. Don't know why, just don't.

Why is it butchery? :(

Also cheryl tweedy/cole looks abit of a moose there.

Id still give her a good moosing ;]

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If ever there was a song that should NOT be sung by girls it's this one. And that isn't sexist.. it's just like asking 50 cent to sing "I feel like a woman".

or, "its raining men" xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom