ive just been rebilled another month unwanted....wtf

legar

Loyal Freddie
so 2 weeks ago (more or less) when billing opened i put up my CC info and did automatic billing. at that time it said i was going to be billed starting 25th of oktober when my 1st month would ran out.

so i login today to cancel (wicked scenario grind, no rvr at all on almost all servers) to find out i was allready billed for the upcoming month!!! WTF

so now my sub is @ 25th of november, allthough i allready cancelled all billing.

this is lame, pure ripoff going on here.:kissit:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
they bill you a day or two before it's due, that way if it fails you're not stuck for 3 days unable to play.

legar

Loyal Freddie
ah well now im stuck with another month i didnt want to play or pay.. that sucks more imho

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
?

CC transactions can be done just about when needed.

yeah, just thinking if your card fails it'd be nice to know before you're locked out the game.

(or if Visa/Mastercard/whatever's online payments system goes down it gives a window).

If you'd cancelled 3 days + before and had already been billed then that wouldn't be on... but a day before doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

legar

Loyal Freddie
yeah, just thinking if your card fails it'd be nice to know before you're locked out the game.

(or if Visa/Mastercard/whatever's online payments system goes down it gives a window).

If you'd cancelled 3 days + before and had already been billed then that wouldn't be on... but a day before doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

could be more days then 1, i just noticed it only today!

and billing upfront is extremely stupid, its stuff like this that pisses people off. they didnt need to do it in daoc, wow doesnt need it, no other mmo needs it so for sure warhammer doesnt!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Don't GOA use a third party to handle subscription payments still? I remember similar problems with DAOC a few years ago.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If they are going to bill before the day they say your subscription runs out they need to make that absolutely clear, aside from being unprofessional and possibly illegal, it could cause bank charges through lack of funds etc

They cant just take the money when they feel like it.

Are you sure you weren't mistaken with regard to the "next subscription renewal date" or whatever it is?

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
I put my payment details in around 14th or so and got billed immediately despite my sub not expiring until the 25th Oct .
Going to be watching to see when Novembers payment comes out as it shouldn't go before the 25th ( current renewal date ) .

legar

Loyal Freddie
I put my payment details in around 14th or so and got billed immediately despite my sub not expiring until the 25th Oct .
Going to be watching to see when Novembers payment comes out as it shouldn't go before the 25th ( current renewal date ) .

Yeah i think that happend to me aswell, when i put my info in i was automatically billed the 1st month (untill 25th of november), i cancelled before 25th of oktober, but doesnt matter, it seems to allready have been payed and added....

this is very sad behaviour of an mmo company, billing randomly and upfront so that when people cancel it doesnt matter because its allready payed for..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom