TDC in "Acquiring new game" shocka!!!!1

More at 10.

;)

S

]SK[

I had it for about a month, still not installed yet. Just dont get time :|

T

Testin da Cable

I'd like to say I've been playing nothing else since thursday...but I've been busy with that thing called life :(
On the other hand my new bathroom is now fully installed :)

S

Sar

:D

Well I'll have plenty of time now to finish it off, as I'm about £250 in debt to my bank, meaning no more nights on the pish for a while :)

About 50% of the way through the game atm, and I have just bought GTA3 (first GTA game I've ever played) Homeworld and the updated version of Sim City 3k (can't wait for v4).

:)

X

xane

I'm playing very slowly, had it about three weeks and playing between around three separate games and the editor, only got as far as Chapter 1 Final on one of them I think I broke it, can't see how to advance, I've definitely broke it very early on Chapter One with another character :(

X

xane

* possible spoiler *

One character I played is a very big but very stupid CN Half-Orc Fighter, doing impressive one hit kills at Level One, and to make matters worse I've teamed up with the barbarian henchman. Unfortunately some things get killed too quickly, in the Penninsula creature quest, the Intellect Devourer, inhabits the Head Gaoler, but I killed him too fast for it to appear, so now its broken :(

Actually I found it listed as a bug this morning and a possible fix.

BTW this is running latest version 1.21 (English).

T

Testin da Cable

mine doesn't seem to 'see' my keyboard in some situations but tbh I've just installed it for a look-see and not done any patching or tweaking of any kind. other than that it runs fine and looks sweet. huzza!

S

Sar

Originally posted by camazotz
* possible spoiler *

One character I played is a very big but very stupid CN Half-Orc Fighter, doing impressive one hit kills at Level One, and to make matters worse I've teamed up with the barbarian henchman. Unfortunately some things get killed too quickly, in the Penninsula creature quest, the Intellect Devourer, inhabits the Head Gaoler, but I killed him too fast for it to appear, so now its broken :(

Actually I found it listed as a bug this morning and a possible fix.

BTW this is running latest version 1.21 (English).

Lol, well that's one way of doing it I suppose :D

I'm playing as a Gnomish Ranger, and my hench"man" is Linu, I love her, funny bitch :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom