I've got a problem browsing Freddy's House (images won't load)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
ran out of editing time...

One thing I find a bit annoying with opera on the standard settings, is the transferwindow opening on each transfer.
You can disable that in that same opera:config list, way down below there's an item called TransferWindow. In there there's the option "Activate on new transfer". Disable that to disable the transfer window.
You can let opera show a smaller transfer window by activating the "panel" (press F4)
This panel is customisable. You can add a load of extra buttons and stuff on there. Even most used webpages. (just for a laugh drag a tab on there)

echome

Fledgling Freddie
About the bittorrent thing, that's pretty easy. There are two ways to do it. In the Tools >> Preferences menu, and search a long long deal.
Or type in your url bar:

opera:config

and then in the second item (Bittorrent) second option (enable) deselect that box :)

Also, the firefox add-ons... Yeah some of 'em are handy, like BugMeNot etc, but you might want to take a look at Opera Widgets (http://widgets.opera.com/). Maybe you'll find a few with similar functions to your ff add-ons. Also, opera has many many functions built in already, like speach recognition etc. You might want to take a look at all the extra features and you might find something you like :)
Hints: Bookmark nicknames
also, try for fun, to enter /. in the url bar :)

thanks, and you're very welcome =)

Thanks a lot mate, that more or less removed all I had left for Firefox... But the Fox!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom