I've got a problem browsing Freddy's House (images won't load)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know how I can fix it? I've tried closing the firewall but nothing changed...Got this since a week or 2, was quite normal before.

it looks like this:

Attachments

• Freddy.jpg
    Freddy.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 61

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
tryed deleting the cached and temp files for IE?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
it's really annoying cause topics look like this:

Attachments

• Freddy 2.jpg
    Freddy 2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 38

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
of internet explorer of course. goto add/remove programs, try to remove it and it should give the option of a repair.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
of internet explorer of course. goto add/remove programs, try to remove it and it should give the option of a repair.

I'll try it but I doubt that will fix it since FH is the only site I got this problem with...I still think it can be a firewall issue but I've closed Sygate that I'm using and it was the same...I'm not on a router so that can't be the problem either.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Internet Explorer is not on the list with add/remove programs btw...

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
I had the same with IE + DAoC skin and changing to default skin fixed it.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I had the same with IE + DAoC skin and changing to default skin fixed it.

yess this fixed it, thanks...I don't like the green color but it's still better than those red crosses :worthy:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
By the way only styles that are working are the default, freddy's house and WoW styles, got the same problem with all other stylesets.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'm having the exact same problem, and it started a couple weeks ago as well. Is it impossible that it's something on the FH end?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
It's a FH problem. They haven't fixed everything since that long downtime of a week or some ago.
It's got nothing to do with your side, or your choice of browser.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is punihsment for the indifels who don't litsen to the words of the Dogs and use any ohter color then green on their inrt...iner...interten broswer! Ahmalella dalla dilla dulladaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *kabloooie!*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
It's a FH problem. They haven't fixed everything since that long downtime of a week or some ago.
It's got nothing to do with your side, or your choice of browser.

what this guy said ^ sorry, we're still working on it*
at least, we know of it**

please bear with us as we get it sorted; the green theme works more or less, so you could try that in the mean while. there are also threads about it in the feedback forum.

*may be lies
**may also be lies

Thadius

Part of the furniture
This is punihsment for the indifels who don't litsen to the words of the Dogs and use any ohter color then green on their inrt...iner...interten broswer! Ahmalella dalla dilla dulladaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *kabloooie!*

A drunk Scandinavian= baaaad :<

echome

Fledgling Freddie
check the last line in my sig ;)

Yeah I got on that wagon a few weeks ago my self. Tbh I enjoy it very much over Firefox - Except of a few things.
I can't make the buildin bittorrent go away(damn you stupid machine!! - said with the voice of Stewie from FamilyGuy).
I am missing a few firefox addons.
and
I liked the mascot of Firefox so much more :sex:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I got on that wagon a few weeks ago my self. Tbh I enjoy it very much over Firefox - Except of a few things.
I can't make the buildin bittorrent go away(damn you stupid machine!! - said with the voice of Stewie from FamilyGuy).
I am missing a few firefox addons.
and
I liked the mascot of Firefox so much more :sex:

About the bittorrent thing, that's pretty easy. There are two ways to do it. In the Tools >> Preferences menu, and search a long long deal.
Or type in your url bar:

opera:config

and then in the second item (Bittorrent) second option (enable) deselect that box :)

Also, the firefox add-ons... Yeah some of 'em are handy, like BugMeNot etc, but you might want to take a look at Opera Widgets (http://widgets.opera.com/). Maybe you'll find a few with similar functions to your ff add-ons. Also, opera has many many functions built in already, like speach recognition etc. You might want to take a look at all the extra features and you might find something you like :)
Hints: Bookmark nicknames
also, try for fun, to enter /. in the url bar :)

Thanks Ingafgrinn Macabre - Updated to Opera9 now, i prefer it so much better than FireFox. Repped.
thanks, and you're very welcome =)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
About the bittorrent thing, that's pretty easy. There are two ways to do it. In the Tools >> Preferences menu, and search a long long deal.
Or type in your url bar:

opera:config

and then in the second item (Bittorrent) second option (enable) deselect that box :)

Also, the firefox add-ons... Yeah some of 'em are handy, like BugMeNot etc, but you might want to take a look at Opera Widgets (http://widgets.opera.com/). Maybe you'll find a few with similar functions to your ff add-ons :)

how do i get a progress bar at the bottom of the screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom