I've converted!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Salad is for the weak, i'm all meat baby

I love how everyone just assumes i must be one of those yuppies now because i have an iphone. Keep the stereotype comments comming. Makes you lot look like knobs

In an endearing way of course

Thank you, I will.

*ahem*

So, you downgraded to an Iphone eh? Do you realise that you are going to spend months making sure you have it with you, carefully caressing it at every opportunity, trying to find interesting ways to show it off, placing it inconspicuously on table (right in plain sight I may add) and chatting out it to people even more lonely or sadder than you?

See me, I bought a... phone. Its got a make and a model and it has buttons and you can make calls, receive calls, send texts and receive texts. It also came with an in built mp3 player. Thats it. The mp3 was simply a way of carrying less crap around.

Do you realize that you bought something that is now a very effective shackle? You can now do WORK at home, on the move, or whenever someone NEEEEEDS you to do something when you are AFK. Your now NEVER out of contact, or away from your work tools (unless your a plumber), and you can ALWAYS do that little bit extra work now, because your boss will find out about it (oh yes, your work mate are going to shaft you, and tell on you, so they get left alone).

Congratulations on killing off all your extra time. When you get your first scratch on your screen, I'll bet you shit a brick too. And when you do, think back upon this humble post and the following message.

"Out of warranty"

:D don't panic, it'll probably never happen.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Thank you, I will.

*ahem*

So, you downgraded to an Iphone eh? Do you realise that you are going to spend months making sure you have it with you, carefully caressing it at every opportunity, trying to find interesting ways to show it off, placing it inconspicuously on table (right in plain sight I may add) and chatting out it to people even more lonely or sadder than you?

See me, I bought a... phone. Its got a make and a model and it has buttons and you can make calls, receive calls, send texts and receive texts. It also came with an in built mp3 player. Thats it. The mp3 was simply a way of carrying less crap around.

Do you realize that you bought something that is now a very effective shackle? You can now do WORK at home, on the move, or whenever someone NEEEEEDS you to do something when you are AFK. Your now NEVER out of contact, or away from your work tools (unless your a plumber), and you can ALWAYS do that little bit extra work now, because your boss will find out about it (oh yes, your work mate are going to shaft you, and tell on you, so they get left alone).

Congratulations on killing off all your extra time. When you get your first scratch on your screen, I'll bet you shit a brick too. And when you do, think back upon this humble post and the following message.

"Out of warranty"

:D don't panic, it'll probably never happen.

Where the fuck do you work that your boss will take all your private time cause they found out what type of phone you have? I've got a work laptop and 3g card so could work anytime anyway (which i dont btw unless i'm on call)

Oh the joys of having scratch covers so it wont get scratched. Can i just ask why do you feel the need to be so pessimistic over someone elses possessions? does the stuff i have really affect you so much?

I personally love it i think its a fantastic piece of equipment, and yes i probably will change it next year as i change my phone every year on free upgrades, thats correct FREE so this phone cost me nothing at all

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
No such thing as FREE, your paying for it one way or the other.

As for the rest. No it doesn't affect me in the slightest. Just making a point that if it does get busted, you'll be pissed and probably rant here about it. And some of us would find it hilarious.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sparx, can i bash the iphone 'cause i actually work with it? :D

I won't.

Either way.

But Binky there are free things. I get free calls and use of any phone for example.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
No such thing as FREE, your paying for it one way or the other.

As for the rest. No it doesn't affect me in the slightest. Just making a point that if it does get busted, you'll be pissed and probably rant here about it. And some of us would find it hilarious.

The fact my contract is still the same money wise (i actually get more calls now) as it has been last 3 years, i'd say thats pretty free

Of course you can Toh, at least you will have a valid arguement

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Of course you can Toh, at least you will have a valid arguement

Hehe, well, the only real valid argument is that "if you like it, use it".

Have to give a more in-depth argument when i get finished sometimes with it.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Ahh iPhones, they are hilarious!

My brother got his a few days ago, today he got home from work and the display was cracked - comedy gold!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Ahh iPhones, they are hilarious!

My brother got his a few days ago, today he got home from work and the display was cracked - comedy gold!

That could be equally funny with any device

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ohh i played with one all day today and my thinking is this, Its a mid/high end phone with a great UI. You can get windows mobile devices that do everything i iPhone can cheaper but the iPhone UI makes it much better. I would not buy one still but with the introduction of fast internet access its much more tempting.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've had this for 2 years and I've had zero problems with it! It's not even that banged up.. Everything works fine and I don't need internet on the run, I've got an iPod for music, cba with a camera, I can call/text ppl and they can call/text me aswell, so I don't see why I should change it.. Although a Blackberry would be lush :D

Just as I've said this the folding thing breaks :D Still works, but it's a bit heavy now..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
iphone is massively over-rated imo. Its nice, sure, but there's already a new version of it being launched. Seen the ads on TV for it ?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Apple is for gays, anyone who disagrees is a dirty cock loving manbitch!! :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
iphone is massively over-rated imo. Its nice, sure, but there's already a new version of it being launched. Seen the ads on TV for it ?

Talking about the 3g one?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Apple is for gays, anyone who disagrees is a dirty cock loving manbitch!! :p

LOL my boss has one at work and he's a bone fide certified homosexual with a boyfriend and everthing. Oh yeah, he's also a multi-millionaire. Bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom