I've converted!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Got the new 3g iphone

its luuuuuuuuuuuush

never thought i would say that about an apple product

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Apple is shit. Get a better phone. Looks pretty. I'll admit, but isn't a phone I'd consider ever getting.

Uara

Part of the furniture
haha, the Apple Iphone is expensive and over-rated, Its main use is as a paperweight!!! (oooops not ITs, Its)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
haha, the Apple Iphone is expensive and over-rated, ITs main use is as a paperweight!!!

As long you don't need to be an IT to use that phone or better ones, i would be happy with it.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
How much happiness can a phone give a person. Spend it on a fricken holiday instead.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I want it. Better than this peice of shit i've got now

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i got it free so happy there

I've got N95 Ericsson K850i etc. I'm an IT tech person and i still love this phone

My mate had the old one and didnt have any problems with it. I've had the Ericsson under a year and its been sent back twice and its broken again

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

I've got N95 Ericsson K850i etc. I'm an IT tech person and i still love this phone

My mate had the old one and didnt have any problems with it. I've had the Ericsson under a year and its been sent back twice and its broken again

Bah, ebay it then spend the money on a holiday! ... Ok i'm stretching things a bit now. :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
that was my original plan, but playing around with one in the shop changed my mind

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Samsung Soul, the stupidly thin new Nokia or any blackberry/PDA are the only phones worth owning imo.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Samsung Soul, the stupidly thin new Nokia or any blackberry/PDA are the only phones worth owning imo.

Apart from its a Samsung that makes it pointless. Shittiest phones out there, even worse than motorola

No point in blackburries anymore, all new phones do the same and more and they are not ugly.

Still one of the best phones i have (still got it, using it as a satnav) is this badboy

xda-exec-i1.jpg

Laddey

FH is my second home

Are you selling the N95? Aslong as its not the shop price we can fork out a deal!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
nah i cant its my work mobile, i'm a muggers wet dream right now, thank the lord i'm hard

*touches wood*

soze

I am a FH squatter
E-ten Glofiish X800 and Nokia 6210 Navigators are where its at ;)

I get to play with loads of phone testing them for my works mobile systems have not maged to scam an iphone yet though as none of the apps will work.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've got loads of phones, one of them's pretty high tech. Funny thing is, out of all the phones I've got, the one I use all the time is an old crappy PAYG Sharp one. All my numbers are on it. CBA to transfer them. All I use the phone for really is the odd picture, text messaging, and actual voice calls. Maybe Poker if I'm waiting for the missus to finish her hair before we go out ! Thats it. Won't bother getting a new phone for the foreseeable future. Don't see the point spending hundreds of pounds on contracts and handset for the amount that I use it for.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I've had the same phone for 4 years, bit fucked up but still does the job :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've had this for 2 years and I've had zero problems with it! It's not even that banged up.. Everything works fine and I don't need internet on the run, I've got an iPod for music, cba with a camera, I can call/text ppl and they can call/text me aswell, so I don't see why I should change it.. Although a Blackberry would be lush :D

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Got the new 3g iphone

its luuuuuuuuuuuush

never thought i would say that about an apple product

So, now a card carrying 'Whoopse' then. Just don't sit in the pub with it, fondling it in public, you can get arrested of indecent exposure.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I'm still very much a PC man. But this thing is cracking fun. I love the fact the text messages group together to make a bubble conversation rather than an inbox and sent box

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
I have had my phone for 6 years now :) It does the job ok.

My first mobile had 6kg battery pack that the phone clipped on to with a coiled cord from the "base" to teh handset :) ... yeah i was uba walking in t' pub with that lump :) couldnt afford to make any calls on it at that time tho :(

:clap:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still very much a PC man. But this thing is cracking fun. I love the fact the text messages group together to make a bubble conversation rather than an inbox and sent box

I bet you eat salads, with a FRENCH dressing.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I bet you eat salads, with a FRENCH dressing.

Salad is for the weak, i'm all meat baby

I love how everyone just assumes i must be one of those yuppies now because i have an iphone. Keep the stereotype comments comming. Makes you lot look like knobs

In an endearing way of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom