Ive been thinking

Lac Desariel

Fledgling Freddie
A lot for the stuff that comes on here is construtive but then completey ruined by others, im not saying any reals or people cos it seams all as bad as each other.

And then i read the AD post, I almost posted to it, and thought, why bring myself to the level of others to whine and QQ

So to all the Mids and Hibs, /salute I hope to see you on the battle field, be it as 1fg v 1fg or in a large fight, thouse that know the truth know i do both.

and Albions see you in game.

/respect to all and Bye bye freedys Whine

Lac Desariel out

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i have to bring this post down to a level that the average freddyshouse user can understand

Mids suck
Hibs suck

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Lac Desariel said:
A lot for the stuff that comes on here is construtive but then completey ruined by others, im not saying any reals or people cos it seams all as bad as each other.

And then i read the AD post, I almost posted to it, and thought, why bring myself to the level of others to whine and QQ

So to all the Mids and Hibs, /salute I hope to see you on the battle field, be it as 1fg v 1fg or in a large fight, thouse that know the truth know i do both.

and Albions see you in game.

/respect to all and Bye bye freedys Whine

Lac Desariel out
Such mature attitude.
Now, where is the fun in that ? :)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Alme said:
halleluja hej jesus

åh åh åh jimmy
amen haleluja brännvin
amen haleluja anus
amen haleluja tomas qvick!

PS. jag har blivit frälst av han i byxan DS.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah FH does seem a bit crappy compared to BW, I blaim the high proportion of hibs on the boards here.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:
today i killed 4ppl with my bd am i skilled?

No, now go kill 4 people at the same time with a Thane and i'll be impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom