Iv'e been banned

Sideshow-Bob

Fledgling Freddie
omg .. i got banned from the freddyshouse bf2 server ... and it wasn't my fault .. it was the fault of someone called Beckil .. he kept standing in front of the plane to make me run over him so that he could punish me for the tk .. Iv'e noticed this is common on bf2 .. damn nublets .. can I be unbanned plz .. :worthy:

I am Sideshow-Bob|UK| and my PID is 43547373 i think

Tom

I am a FH squatter
OMFG mate, I feel awful for you

Deebs you idiot, can you unban this person immediately ffs or this community won't have respect for you and everyone will leave FH

I think its out of order u let this kind of thing go on, so unban bob k thx bye

:D

Sideshow-Bob

Fledgling Freddie
I would appreciate it guys .. I do like playing on your server and I have made quite a few friends there....
plz plz plz unban me

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Post some nekkid pics and we'll believe you're for real.

Will

/bin/su
Wrong forum, hence the _gentle_ pisstaking you've received...I better move it. eh? ;)

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
It's basically because you posted this in the wrong place and don't type especially well. It draws the clique into some kind of feeding frenzy - they were making fun of you. I have to say I loathe poor typing on forums, but I also particularly loathe this kind of response to a basically innocent post. So, eh. Sorry you had to find out that people are jerks.

It's funny, because in the nostalgic thread people were saying how friendly BW used to be, and I can BET that these people typed like idiots (and especially in-game) back then. Everyone did. Except me. My worst crime was thinking that typing 'lol' was acceptable. And using smilies.

Gah.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
There's a Freddies BF2 server. Ooooohhh, expect to get some serious Ass handed to you tonight!! :)

Sideshow-Bob

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, now I understand.
maybe I should venture onto these forums more often and abuse people in a similar manor.
I can bet that the people taking the piss out of me are all speed texters on their mobile phone, and that the all use the text shorthand on them, eh eh

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Sideshow-Bob said:
ok .... not sure whats going on with this post anymore :(

Sideshow, best place to go is fh.bf2 in IRC, Gale or one of the admins will sort you out.

Ignore the abuse. They smell blood in the water and they can't help themselves. Be thankful you didn't get Bodhi'd.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Be even more thankful you didn't get Wij'd.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
heh, be thankfull you didn't get Cage'd, Exor'd, and I_am_Glen'd plus all the other trollops that used to hang around here :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Clown said:
Be even more thankful you didn't get Wij'd.

*ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you mean I have to get back on IRC? but I hate IRC :/

Poag

m00?
DaGaffer said:
Sideshow, best place to go is fh.bf2 in IRC, Gale or one of the admins will sort you out.

Ignore the abuse. They smell blood in the water and they can't help themselves. Be thankful you didn't get Bodhi'd.

Bodhi doens't exist..its just a horror story told to kids to make them eat there greens.

"You better eat your greens of Bodhi will talk to you!" *screams of child*

And Yup the servers keeps 2 slots free for the people who pay for the server.
Due to EA only coding 1 kick into the game [aside PB kicks] they always appear as TK kicks, unless you use the EA slot mod which is god awful.

M

michiel10

hey i've been banned too, but I don't know for what reason, my battlefield ID is Thien434 and I would like to be unbanned. If I made some teamkills, I swear it was an accident, can you please unban me?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
michiel10 said:
hey i've been banned too, but I don't know for what reason, my battlefield ID is Thien434 and I would like to be unbanned. If I made some teamkills, I swear it was an accident, can you please unban me?

Did you read the thread? Did you? DID YOU???? :rolleyes:

V

valessakis

Hi i am a new member in the batelfield server. I am from greece and i want to know how can i fix my aplications in my com. because i am folling of the connection every 10 min. Can sommebody help me with my problem?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you'll have to give a little more information that that matey:

-does BF2 say "Your connection to the server has been lost"?
-do you still have internet when it happens?
-what kind of connection do you have?
-if you ping or tracert the freddyfield server (85.236.100.29) what results do you get?

mvrck1984

Fledgling Freddie
hoobly ha

michiel10 said:

Hmmm, most of my question's were answered as well by just simply reading the thread. Well he could have saved some work couldn't he.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom