ITV.. WTF are you playing at?!!!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
its well known i hate ITV with a passion.. but tonight was just too far..

the took off Die Hard 2 and replaced it with Cliffhanger... WHY? because Glasgow airport caught on fire around the curtains a bit? good god.. i could understand if anyone was hurt except the fuckwits in the car.. but there wasnt.. so WHY OH WHY take it off the telly? spineless..

so anyways.. i put my tv guide on my telly.. oh Falling Down is on on ITV play... and about 10 mins int film im thinking wtf? bits missing here..

i press the guide button again.. Falling Down 23.00- 00.10... WHAT?!! 70 minutes? AND they cut all the best bits out like the Nazi shop owner etc.. only bits they left in was the golfers and all the cop stuff.

why cant ITV leave films alone? Remember Aliens and Die Hard when they first showed em? woopee freekin doo! and.. yippee ki ay.. kimo sabi!!

if they cant show films as they were meant o be they shouldnt be allowed to show em at all.

fuckwits! :twak:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
What's ITV? Is it like Digital Television or just your average Joe TV Channel?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
ITV 1 is normal telly.. the Die Hard 2 thing.. the Falling down one was digital tho...

oh and btw.. ITV 2, another digital channel.. was showing Double Impact (jean claude van damme).. from 00.10 till 01.05.. 55 minutes?

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
ITV 1 is normal telly.. the Die Hard 2 thing.. the Falling down one was digital tho...

oh and btw.. ITV 2, another digital channel.. was showing Double Impact (jean claude van damme).. from 00.10 till 01.05.. 55 minutes?

Prolly with all the fighting scenes cut out, only the "dialogue" and "drama" left haha

C

Carss

Serves you right for not having it on DVD :p

But yeh annoying really, like i was watching Armageddon at home on TV one time, which i have on DVD but id lost it while moving house i was sure! (i found it at the back of a wardrobe about a mnth back though yay!) Anyway it was coming upto a part and i said this is funny this part..... AND IT NEVER CAME! they cut out the part were he said
"I wanna name her Dottie after my wife."....

she smiles and looks happy as in the film they have been argueing a lot, if you have seen it its pretty funny :p anyway after she is all impressed he says

"She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape."

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye fcking sucked, even though Die hard 2 is the shit one it woulda been better that what i watched instead. Didn't watch Cliffhanger cos well it's shit.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, have to agree on this.

Any self respecting hetero has all of them on some form or another, preferably twice :D
Fuck you, I hate Die Hard 1,2,3,4 and all them other movies with either Stallone, Van Damme or Scharwezennegger (or however you type those names!)

I'm not gay ffs :(

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Free hat!

609_img_17.jpg

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Fuck you, I hate Die Hard 1,2,3,4 and all them other movies with either Stallone, Van Damme or Scharwezennegger (or however you type those names!)

I'm not gay ffs :(

You might not be gay but you need medication.....don't like Die Hard, thats like not liking Blowjobs (getting them not giving them before you start)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly, the movies are just stupid. Can they be any more over the top? (Friends' Chandler impression!)

Syri

FH is my second home
Aye, have to agree on this.

Any self respecting hetero has all of them on some form or another, preferably twice :D

grabbed the box set for a tenner in HMV the other day :)

bloody stupid move though changing the schedules for these things... i mean, it's not like die hard 2 is real... or set in Glasgow... but there's an airport in it so omg! it's linked!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i noticed this, was very dissapointed, but i quite enjoyed cliffhanger and i do have the boxset anyway... so could have been worse :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom