Help iTunes not working?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I hate iTunes.

Tonight, for some reason out of the blue, iTunes keeps saying "the network connection timed out" whenver I try to download something. It was working a couple of days ago, nothing else has changed. I've tried some other suggestions on the web, but to no avail.

Can some people try to download a song and let me know if it works?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Remove that piece of shite software from your computer. Then sell your remaining Apple hardware for absurb prices.

#iWinning.

old.user4556

The only time to buy music on iTunes is when I can bootleg it elsewhere, make no mistake; I stay away from it at all costs.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Nothing i want to download atm, but i just had a couple of podcast's come down that i subscibe to, they are free but no problems with them.

Hate all you want, but i do use itunes all the time, and have done for years, no problems

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Must admit that I just purchased an iPhone4 myself and have been using iTunes ever since with no real problems, worth mentioning

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I would normally rank apple in the same league as Real, but it seems google are going down the same road, if you have an Android phone, just check the 'services running' holy shit!

old.user4556

well it's working today, i guess it was being ghey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom