It's this time of the month again! Congratulations Tesla on Stormur Herra! (RR9)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks! :)

And to the people who feel the need to complain - I am sorry you feel that way, but that is all there is to it. You are welcome to disagree with my playstyle, and if I were melee specced I would certainly agree with your opinion of my playstyle.

But I am not, so I find myself only smiling at all the melee specced complaining. Have you ever noticed that it is always the meleers that cheer on the meleers as 'knowing how to play their class' - in the case of archer classes that is more than a little ironic.

Shooting someone dead with arrows is apparantly without honour, whereas sneaking up on them and gutting them on the spot is not. They are no less dead, though.

Yes, I uncover people. Whether I am solo, running with others, or with a zerg, I will try deal with you or render you harmless to other Middies around - I expect nothing less in return. Just because you sneak around invisibly does not mean you are untouchable or should not be attacked. You are not sneaking around to pick flowers or admire the wildlife.

It is an interesting debate, though. One that cannot be won or lost, for the playstyles are incompatible - melee and ranged stealth. Cannot be balanced to such a degree that both sides agree that it is balanced fairly. Perhaps Mythic will revisit the way stealth works now, and change it - who knows. By that time I'll come up with a new style of play, if necessary.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hey Tesla, spare the big artillery, the whines are not that bad. :p If you are fine with your own playstyle, you don't have to motivate it to the masses all the time. ;)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
bloody well done imo Tesla. Nice work and /salute to a decent person ingame. :)

Gustav

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Thanks! :)

And to the people who feel the need to complain - I am sorry you feel that way, but that is all there is to it. You are welcome to disagree with my playstyle, and if I were melee specced I would certainly agree with your opinion of my playstyle.

But I am not, so I find myself only smiling at all the melee specced complaining. Have you ever noticed that it is always the meleers that cheer on the meleers as 'knowing how to play their class' - in the case of archer classes that is more than a little ironic.

Shooting someone dead with arrows is apparantly without honour, whereas sneaking up on them and gutting them on the spot is not. They are no less dead, though.

Yes, I uncover people. Whether I am solo, running with others, or with a zerg, I will try deal with you or render you harmless to other Middies around - I expect nothing less in return. Just because you sneak around invisibly does not mean you are untouchable or should not be attacked. You are not sneaking around to pick flowers or admire the wildlife.

It is an interesting debate, though. One that cannot be won or lost, for the playstyles are incompatible - melee and ranged stealth. Cannot be balanced to such a degree that both sides agree that it is balanced fairly. Perhaps Mythic will revisit the way stealth works now, and change it - who knows. By that time I'll come up with a new style of play, if necessary.

Actually you are very wrong here Tesla, using range or melee have nothing to do with how many of us think about your playstyle, but the popping and zerging have... Imo its cool that a hunter try to use bow alot more, but its not cool when the so called hunter use the bow only to pick off targets for million of other mids. If you ran around solo or even leeching a bit, i am sure noone would mind that much. But please move away from the towers and the zergs once in a while, so the fight might seem alot more fair :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
It's very well justify your playstyle Tesla.

The main problem is that YOU!!!! regardless of any fact - always unstealth stealthers infront of FG 99% of the time. It's attitude like that which gets people to dislike you because it is, to put it into simpler terms, PLAIN LOUSY. Atleast from my point.

Try not to jusify your playstyle though, you may think it's god like but some others think it's shite - everyone is different.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dafft said:
It's very well justify your playstyle Tesla.

The main problem is that YOU!!!! regardless of any fact - always unstealth stealthers infront of FG 99% of the time. It's attitude like that which gets people to dislike you because it is, to put it into simpler terms, PLAIN LOUSY. Atleast from my point.

Try not to jusify your playstyle though, you may think it's god like but some others think it's shite - everyone is different.
lol Dafft talking about fair playstyles? what next? jarvio handing out free ml9 loot in camelot?:p Grtz Tesla :)

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
:worthy: Very well done Tes always used to have alot of fun grouping with you in the old emain. Wouldnt worry about what other people say about you you play the game how you want. Most people should look at the play styles of some of the so called high RR scouts and rangers play styles most of them almost wet them self when they have a tower to camp and take great pleasure in zerging soloers. Anyways keep it up mate :worthy:

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats Tes!

Hurry up and get RR10 so you can focus more on skald! ;)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
GRATZ Tesla! Do you love me now? :wanker: :)

well respec to battlemaster so i can inv you to the morning groups soon :worthy: :worthy:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Plik said:
GRATZ Tesla! Do you love me now? :wanker: :)

well respec to battlemaster so i can inv you to the morning groups soon :worthy: :worthy:

No FZ no Phaseshift? And grapple till help arrives? :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom