It's this time of the month again! Congratulations Tesla on Stormur Herra! (RR9)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations Tesla

You thought you wouldn't make it, but now there's a new goal ahead: Einharjar, only a little over 1.8 million RP to go. :)

Good luck on the quest.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
:) gratz. nice to see someone actually trying something different on their toon rather than just going with the norm.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
grats moviestar, im glad to be one of those that gets a hug instead of an arrow in front of 500 mids :D

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
I like to move it, move it
Ya like to ("Move it")

Gratz Tesla. I think you deserve a long rest now or are you training for the London Marathon?? :p

Lay-

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
grats moviestar, im glad to be one of those that gets a hug instead of an arrow in front of 500 mids :D

Guess you have to be quite well known for that kind of treatment.. zzzz

Grats anyway I guess, dont like your style, but it obviously works nice for you and thats what counts! :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Well.. Not had a 1v1 with you yet unfortunately :/ The 813,917,238 times we casually met it was unfortunate there was other mids around :(

I'm sure you didn't realise that that same warlock zerg and same stealth zerg wouldn't attack me for a 50th time in a row, You just wanted a fair casual fight so you shot me out of stealth hoping i would run at you :)

Awsome player, with an amazing play style, I share the same respect for you as i do with famous people, Such as George Bush and so on :]

Well done !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom