It's the End of the World

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Because our Coke Machine just ran out of all drinks and won't be re-supplied until Monday :(

mank!

Part of the furniture
Whipped said:
Because our Coke Machine just ran out of all drinks and won't be re-supplied until Monday :(

rinse out your coke bottles, fill 'em all with water and chuck them in a cooler box (preferably with some ice) and you're sorted

Whipped

Part of the furniture
The machine only sold cans, so there are no bottles. If there was ever a case to have at least one water cooler in our building, today is that day!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ner ner ner suffer like the rest of us :p

Whipped

Part of the furniture
It's just been refilled. Almost 7 fucking days!!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's one of the advantages of working in a nightclub, there's never a shortage of cold drinks. :)

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
Free water (chilled), free pop, free tea, coffee, free snacks and free lunches for me....!

So Ner...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
...ok ok...this might sound like a CRAAAZY idea...but why not go to the store, stock up and be merry?

Athan

Resident Freddy
Ok, I loathe all the talk about the World Cup, but as people keep on drive-by advertising this in #wow, encouraging people to vote for a country other than England or Germany...

http://www.worldcupnations.com/

(I keep voting for England once a day when I remember, it only allows one vote per IP per day).

-Ath

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Athan said:
Ok, I loathe all the talk about the World Cup, but as people keep on drive-by advertising this in #wow, encouraging people to vote for a country other than England or Germany...

http://www.worldcupnations.com/

(I keep voting for England once a day when I remember, it only allows one vote per IP per day).

-Ath

Ho..wh...err? :eek7:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think Athan saw the world "world" in the title and just assumed it was about football. Either that or he's totally lost it.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
I think Athan saw the world "world" in the title and just assumed it was about football. Either that or he's totally lost it.
maybe they ran outta coke at his work.
would drive anyone crazy;)

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
With a thread title like that, I was suprised it wasn't about the world cup as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom