It's that time again. Ask Teh Seel!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, another year has passed and a lot has happened, in many ways more then others.

Now is the time to ask anything and everything you wanted to know about Teh Seel and old.Tohtori.

Some of our more "regular" people allrady know this, but just to remind you, ask ANYTHING. Honest answer will be given, but don't feel "let down" or "violated" if i don't answer it instantly and with utmost haste. I'll get to them all.

So, who's on line and ready to grill me with a burning question?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'll start then Oo.

Where did the name 'teh seel' come from?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
I'll start then Oo.

Where did the name 'teh seel' come from?

Classic question, expected really.

Well, the exact "starting point" of Teh Seel isn't written in stone, but it did evolve due to my long time arch nemesis, Uncle Sick.

He didn't like me much. But it was fun. It was in the old Barrysworld times where we used to roam and 'cause all kinds of mischief. I, for some odd reason, set a seal image on my avatar. If my memory isn't totally boozed up, Uncle Sick started clubbing me and well...Teh Seel was to differentiate from the Seal really. I'm not black and i can't sing that well...or bad...however you want to look at it.

All in all, the origins are hazy, but it was born in the daoc off-topic, due to an image, a play with "leet" words and some friendly rivalry.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Where did the name 'Uncle Sick' come from ? :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jupitus said:
Where did the name 'Uncle Sick' come from ? :p

Heck if i know! Would be interesting to hear the story behind that name though, then again, the story might scar me and the rest of the forums for the remainder of our virtual lives :D

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I think Uncle Sick was a malapropism (no applause here, had to look up that one) of Uncle Sam. He used to be a soldier in the german Army, who fought in Kosovo (iirc) and had a pretty negative opinion about the USA.

But back OT: What´s the most embarrasing situation you ever encountered so far?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
I think Uncle Sick was a malapropism (no applause here, had to look up that one) of Uncle Sam. He used to be a soldier in the german Army, who fought in Kosovo (iirc) and had a pretty negative opinion about the USA.

Actually, no.... Uncle Sick originally posted under a very different, role-playing nick on BarrysWorld, but got fed up of all alot of the whining and moaning people would post and grew very disillusioned. He dumped his main forum id and created 'Sickofit', meaning 'sick of the whining' and proceeded to flame anyone and everyone he possible could, old.Tohtori aka Teh Seel included. It was a while later that we started calling him Uncle Sick (he called me Papa Jup in Planetside :p ) and that nick kinda stuck!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Here's another 'origins' question, probably asked every time but there we go :)

After searching a bit I found that tohtori is finnish for 'doctor'.

Why did you choose this name?

do you have a phd?

and is it a form of reference to dr who?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Jupitus said:

oops... maybe I´m thinking about a different guy then? But the soldier part was right was it?

Nerf my bad memory. :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
oops... maybe I´m thinking about a different guy then? But the soldier part was right was it?

Nerf my bad memory. :)

Well, he is German and now living in America with his LURVLY wife (damn, I hope he reads this :D) and he may have been in the amry, I'm old and can't remember, but he doesn't have any REALLY nasty anti-american stuff to spout, just the usual :)

A

Aoln

how long before my body will recover from new years? so tired :/

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
When will there be a book in the shelves of any book store, about Jeff and Tonder ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Phew...let's see. Jup is right about Unca Sick, couldn't remember it all since it's been awhile :D

Aoln said:
how long before my body will recover from new years? so tired :/

About two days for physical, two more days for the morals to fix(depending on stuff did) and a good night out to get on track.

Outlander said:
how big is your ego?

Not too big, but i like being Teh Seel and bring people some entertainment. I know it might seem like a "look at me" thread, and i've grown accustomed to this sort of flames from seel non-likers. Just giving back to a community that likes me, mostly :p

Dukat said:
Here's another 'origins' question, probably asked every time but there we go :)

After searching a bit I found that tohtori is finnish for 'doctor'.

Why did you choose this name?

do you have a phd?

and is it a form of reference to dr who?

Tohtori is indeed Doctor, and it has two origins really. It was my first real character in DAoC, a healer(d'uh), and it kinda stick on the boards.

Don't have a phd, never seen Dr. Who, barely even heard of it, and the other reason is that i like doctors, always sorta wanted to be one, but too lazy to go through the school.

Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
But back OT: What´s the most embarrasing situation you ever encountered so far?

Tough one. Let's see, it must be one of the drunken nights out on town.

Mm...possibly waking up at the police station after i passed out in the cold night. Lucky really that i was found, might not be here, but also very embarassing.

Hope that answers all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sauruman said:
When will there be a book in the shelves of any book store, about Jeff and Tonder ?

When ever i get around to doing so(illustrator is on the looks, can't draw that good yet), i'll be sure to sell some via ze internet to all interested parties :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Equador said:
Who took the last cookie from the cookie jar!?

<content> glome stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
<glome> Who me?!
<content> Yes you!
<glome> Couldn't be!
<content> Then WHO?!!
<glome> Woody stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
*** glome has been kicked by DrWoody (fuck you i didn't touch the motherfucking cookie, bitch)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Did the Penquin really eat an ice cream?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Job said:
Did the Penquin really eat an ice cream?

This story seems to imply such, but not giving too much evidence of ACTUAL ice cream being consumed. I will however gather more info and find out for sure.

"When they peck ice, the ice breaks and they start eating it like ice cream"

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I got a good one now :p

(Will and) When will Ez post her jugglies as everyone seems to think? :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
OOOOOok mister....

when your alone do you talk to yourself, and answer yourself?

jeff and tonder rock, does it give you a little warm feeling to know that we all love your posts so much or do yu sit there going "Muwahahahaha i have the mooks in my power, soon they will give me their first born just to hear another J&T story!!"

related to above: do you use your powers for good or evil?

when making a sandwich do you butter both slices?

and finally, whats your favourite cheese?

p.s i :wub: you dude xxxx

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
OOOOOok mister....

when your alone do you talk to yourself, and answer yourself?

jeff and tonder rock, does it give you a little warm feeling to know that we all love your posts so much or do yu sit there going "Muwahahahaha i have the mooks in my power, soon they will give me their first born just to hear another J&T story!!"

related to above: do you use your powers for good or evil?

when making a sandwich do you butter both slices?

and finally, whats your favourite cheese?

p.s i :wub: you dude xxxx

I do talk to myself to train a bit. Smalltalk is best trained that way, suuuure, you may seem like a nutjob...hehe...nutjob...buuuuut it helps. I don't answer that much, only when i'm debatingabout a thing to do or not.

I like the fact that people like J&T, it kinda grew along the days and yes, it does make me feel good when i know you're all drooling like little doggies for my tablescra...i mean...YES, it does make me feel good when people like them. *cough*

I use, well, my "powers" for anything that is necessary. There is no true good and evil, only greater benefit. Which, ofcourse means my benefit. And maybe a few friends. But mostly me.

I do butter both slices if i make a sandwhich that has both sides. I toast them, butter them, stick cheese and some sorta meat, ham preferably, stick the whole thing in the microwave and voila. Lovely lil snack.

Favourite cheese is a tough one, i like quite a lot of them, LOVE them. A good creamy cheese or your basic emmental will suffice.

About luving me, why no booblies on screen? Hmm? Not luving me....show me the luv! :D

And on the matter...

Vladamir said:
I got a good one now :p

(Will and) When will Ez post her jugglies as everyone seems to think? :p

It's not a thought, it's a fact of life that it WILL happen. Just, well, not today or tomorrow maybe...but one day...mark my words!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Ok here is something =).

Did you feel pround/sick/worried that R00 decided to put a certian fluffy artic animal into thier story ?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
It's not a thought, it's a fact of life that it WILL happen. Just, well, not today or tomorrow maybe...but one day...mark my words!

yep it will,

in 2057 and by then they'll look like this.....

then you'll all be sorry!

A

Aoln

old.Tohtori said:
About two days for physical, two more days for the morals to fix(depending on stuff did) and a good night out to get on track.
Actually sounds about right, my bodies (almost) back to normal, although the end of the holidays and my new years drug binge and return to college has brought on the depression, not used to it, hope it fucks off soon ><

Vladamir said:
Depends!. What did you do?
I'll save the details to avoid judgement... but quite a lot ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom