its so unfair...

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Thats why i find it rather funny that you do it even when i am asleep

Aww everybody hold all things off till Mastade is awake and logged in !!! :fluffle:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Was funny just defending surs tower just now, every caster and scount on the hill had DI bot /stuck to them.

You should get that double vision seen to really. My group were there and yes the casters didn't die because they had clerics in their groups healing them not DI bots. You'll find they sometimes stick near to casters in order to stun since Alb casters can't do that on their own.

As for zerging - what exactly do you expect to happen when wall of a keep with a relic inside is on 11%. For us to carefully count up the enemy numbers and only send the same amount of Albs there?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Javai said:
You should get that double vision seen to really. My group were there and yes the casters didn't die because they had clerics in their groups healing them not DI bots. You'll find they sometimes stick near to casters in order to stun since Alb casters can't do that on their own.

As for zerging - what exactly do you expect to happen when wall of a keep with a relic inside is on 11%. For us to carefully count up the enemy numbers and only send the same amount of Albs there?

Haha all the clerics on the hill were /stuck to the casters with their back facing me, which leads me to believe they are Bots (unless clerics are spamming spreadheal constantly, because the dmg didnt indicate on the hp bar, it remained at 100% throughout) and are /sticking to the player, also sometimes they dont dual log and have 2 computers, where they can easily stun on the other machine, happens far too often.

And yes as for zerging admittedly it was a relic keep, but that excuse is lame as you do it all the time in all realms, not just when a relic is involved.

Any slight compassion i have for an alb because im a warlock disspears when i see DI bots and zergs, Roll on OP'dness and lets get some sorcs down.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
yeah it's shocking that people have to run two computers to beat you ;)

I totally agree with you Mas that they should nerf warlocks more.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Haha all the clerics on the hill were /stuck to the casters with their back facing me, which leads me to believe they are Bots (unless clerics are spamming spreadheal constantly, because the dmg didnt indicate on the hp bar, it remained at 100% throughout) and are /sticking to the player, also sometimes they dont dual log and have 2 computers, where they can easily stun on the other machine, happens far too often.

Your so right, i keep forgetting that clerics must be facing you to spreadheal. KoP dont normaly go around with DI bots stuck to there arse, An active cleric is always better...

Just because you do it, doesn't mean the rest of us do. Infact looking at your sig i see that your BB/DI bot is stuck to you even in FH

I actually do spam group heals and spread heals even if DI is up, especially at the beginning of a fight, when it calms down a bit i can target for single heals

Mas said:
Any slight compassion i have for an alb because im a warlock disspears

that bit made me laugh....

:m00:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
scorge said:
Just because you do it, doesn't mean the rest of us do. Infact looking at your sig i see that your BB/DI bot is stuck to you even in FH

My BB is a shaman, check out their RA's and you see they dont get DI, and yes she buffs me and also she remains in svasud, so please dont assume and maybe get some facts straight next time.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Mas is quickly becoming my favourite FH poster - some of his lines crack me up :D

From his latest posts, this line is my personal fave

Mas said:
And yes as for zerging admittedly it was a relic keep, but that excuse is lame

:clap:

/smile

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Bracken said:
Mas is quickly becoming my favourite FH poster - some of his lines crack me up :D

From his latest posts, this line is my personal fave

:clap:

/smile

Please post my full line and not just a snippet to decieve yourself

Mas said:
And yes as for zerging admittedly it was a relic keep, but that excuse is lame as you do it all the time in all realms, not just when a relic is involved

You zerg everywhere so its not a reason, it was a bland excuse to state why you zerged on that occasion, when in reality its the same amount of numbers whenever and wherever you see albs.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
You zerg everywhere so its not a reason, it was a bland excuse to state why you zerged on that occasion, when in reality its the same amount of numbers whenever and wherever you see albs.

They must turn out specially for you since I don't see them everywhere I go :p

Tilda

tbh, albs QQ as much when they get alarmclocked, so seems alarmclock raids are FFA again

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
tbh, albs QQ as much when they get alarmclocked, so seems alarmclock raids are FFA again

True...no realm likes to be Alarmclocked or even Redbulled. I still think when it happens a couple of weeks before a reset it shouldn't cause the uproar it does.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
cant see reason for this lock obsession , why do you care so much about classname on the lifetapper that nukes you to death ? :)

its like being really worried if ya F1 racer got right tires when rest of field is composed by bikes.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Mas, the count is now 37 - 11 for me .
And, if Mid/hib had the player numbers we have sometimes, you would not do the combat style commonly known as ZERG i bet. As locks ofc run all solo, to mock poor solo luris or solo albs...yes i think there are some out there.
Its is just plain stupid sometimes to say..dont zerg jada jada...its a free for all game i believe, if you wanna count out even numbers, make class abilities even first, but then all of us could go play offline i think.
Btw, the last times i encountered you , Pa gone off, second attack you had healed up...strange as your NOT DI bot is stuck in the port keep, but maybe i saw wrong, as it is early mornings most of the times now i dare to play to not get overrun by Hibgard zergs...erm when your ppl not log out that is.

Sleep tight, i will do that now.

Faya
(if this post doesnt make sense../ignore, its 6am and im tired from PvE)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
cant see reason for this lock obsession , why do you care so much about classname on the lifetapper that nukes you to death ? :)

It's not the class that gets mocked now, it's one or two of the players ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
haha, /smile is prolly the most provoking emote ever made :p

It's the cheesy facial expression that cracks me up with it too...oh well, little things please little minds as they say :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom