its so unfair...

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Can all albs please only play between 1600gmt and 0001gmt as the hibs and mids will be paying your subs from now on.

Also please give them back the relics, This is a design fault from mythic and they are not meant to be taken as it /bugs midgard and hibernia meaning only 16 players can go into RvR.

Its also totally unfair that you have 20% melee damage and spell damage bonus, because of this armour is not allowed in RvR zones, And the /target key will now be controlled by the 16 mid and hib players.

Albs will not be able to group in NF and will there for run solo, also the chat system will not work, this is known as "hard mode" and is not a bug.

Also all warlocks are not sadists, they just have issues. so please run towards them and admire there glowing balls :eek7:

:m00:

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
Albs will not be able to group in NF and will there for run solo, also the chat system will not work, this is known as "hard mode" and is not a bug.

Havnt alb always run ungrouped since the begining?

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
provoking is fun!
i actualy dont know what he meens by all that can u explain it to me in Noob kiddie terms if u know how ? :p

Fille^

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
Can all albs please only play between 1600gmt and 0001gmt as the hibs and mids will be paying your subs from now on.

Also please give them back the relics, This is a design fault from mythic and they are not meant to be taken as it /bugs midgard and hibernia meaning only 16 players can go into RvR.

Its also totally unfair that you have 20% melee damage and spell damage bonus, because of this armour is not allowed in RvR zones, And the /target key will now be controlled by the 16 mid and hib players.

Also all warlocks are not sadists, they just have issues. so please run towards them and admire there glowing balls :eek7:

ok.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Why do something in the night which you can easily do in the evening?

/ponder

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
scorge said:

if you want us to give you a hug and say it's ok just ask for it :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

/ponder

You been talking to my GF! :eek7:

vintervargen

Banned
if all mids/albs can just line up in front of my champ so i can get some rps id be grateful. ty in advance.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

/ponder

When was the last time Hibs opened the relic gates?

polza

Loyal Freddie
when was the last time albs opened them prime time? hard to find an occasion when they have taken a keep prime time tbh

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
hard to find an occasion when they have taken a keep prime time tbh

You are kidding? I've personally taken part in 13 successful keep takes since the patch and I log midnight almost every night cos of work.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
when was the last time albs opened them prime time? hard to find an occasion when they have taken a keep prime time tbh

Mastade was saying it's easy to open them prime-time, so I was just wondering what he based that on...

As for keep takes, as Fav said taken loads prime-time since NF. Last night was the 6th I've been involved with just since patch. And they were all prime-time.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Mastade was saying it's easy to open them prime-time, so I was just wondering what he based that on...

As for keep takes, as Fav said taken loads prime-time since NF. Last night was the 6th I've been involved with just since patch. And they were all prime-time.

It will be very fcking hard for hibs to open a milegate. But easier for a realm that can scrape up 200+ albs in primetime with ease. Thats what happended last time albs did a primetime relic raid on ailinne. You took it faster than most hibs could react. So why would that stop you from taking a couple more keeps, when you can just outnumber everything in primetime. I do know its bloody easier to do it at nite, not like its rocket science to kill guards and such.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
It will be very fcking hard for hibs to open a milegate. But easier for a realm that can scrape up 200+ albs in primetime with ease. Thats what happended last time albs did a primetime relic raid on ailinne. You took it faster than most hibs could react. So why would that stop you from taking a couple more keeps, when you can just outnumber everything in primetime. I do know its bloody easier to do it at nite, not like its rocket science to kill guards and such.

That's so weak. The usual "it's easy for albs but not for the poor underpopulated hibs". Might have been true in OF, but not anymore. The only way relic gates can be opened now is over a number of days if a realm fails to take back keeps. The days of primetime relic raids are gone (in terms of getting relic gates open). The best a realm can hope for now is taking one of the relics held in keeps - and it's no harder for any realm over another. As hibs showed last week at Berkstead, they are well capable of putting the numbers out whenever they want. The "we're only a poor little realm" doesn't wash now. It will wash even less after clustering.

Ging

Part of the furniture
tbh i have considered washing after clustering!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

Mastade said:
lol they did it again? No freaking wonder every hib and mid wants to screw you over. Im pretty sure you feel the consequences after cluster :eek:

so what i see here is that you whine when they do it at primetime, and you whine when the do in in the morning.

In that case if albs outnumber you in primetime, what is differance in taking a relic at 2000hrs or 0600hrs. You have just admited that it really makes no differance anyway apart from it being easyier at night, so why whine?

At least you can console yourself with knowing that if albs did it at night they would of got less RPs then Primetime. :fluffle:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
so what i see here is that you whine when they do it at primetime, and you whine when the do in in the morning.

In that case if albs outnumber you in primetime, what is differance in taking a relic at 2000hrs or 0600hrs. You have just admited that it really makes no differance anyway apart from it being easyier at night, so why whine?

At least you can console yourself with knowing that if albs did it at night they would of got less RPs then Primetime. :fluffle:

Read what i fcking write instead of what u think i write. I didnt whine about albs outnumbering us in the evening. I actually think it was nicely done by the albs, they took back their relic 2 days after hibs alarm clock raided albs. All im saying is that albs have the potential of doing a prime time relic raid, they have shown that, and regardless of what you say, or any other alb say, i still think you can do it. Thats why i find it rather funny that you do it even when i am asleep

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Read what i fcking write instead of what u think i write. I didnt whine about albs outnumbering us in the evening. I actually think it was nicely done by the albs, they took back their relic 2 days after hibs alarm clock raided albs. All im saying is that albs have the potential of doing a prime time relic raid, they have shown that, and regardless of what you say, or any other alb say, i still think you can do it. Thats why i find it rather funny that you do it even when i am asleep

Ok, maybe i did miss understand the way you wrote it, but if the albs can take a relic in primetime or at night, then what differance does it make?

You admit that there is nothing much you can do in primetime, so why do people still whine then? :cheers:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
Ok, maybe i did miss understand the way you wrote it, but if the albs can take a relic in primetime or at night, then what differance does it make?

You admit that there is nothing much you can do in primetime, so why do people still whine then? :cheers:

That i find it funny that u _STILL_ do it in the morning?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mastade said:

/ponder

they would just get farmed if they tried it prime time...and they know it :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
they would just get farmed if they tried it prime time...and they know it :)

If you're so good, come and open the relic gates yourself primetime. And for the love of Arthur himself, please don't say "but we're only a little realm". ;)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
If you're so good, come and open the relic gates yourself primetime. And for the love of Arthur himself, please don't say "but we're only a little realm". ;)

But Hibgard is such a tiny realm :/

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
scorge said:

Either way its done on easy mode, Just zerg everything to death, stop all ports to all keep to kill rvr, no fights at keep because its just treb zerg until wall is down the 60 albs inc lagging my screen to death. Basically albs are just the bore, killing the fun, zerging like the scum ridden fleas doing the thing they know how to do best is gather numbers and steamroll, no tactics no skills just steamroll with di bots. Was funny just defending surs tower just now, every caster and scount on the hill had DI bot /stuck to them. All relics, Vastly superior numbers and they still need DI bots. And bracken dont smile at the warlocks cause the zerg what just came is sheer lazyness and utter bollocks, such a cocksmokers realm tbh, must be fun rvring like your doing ml's

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
And bracken dont smile at the warlocks cause the zerg what just came is sheer lazyness and utter bollocks, such a cocksmokers realm tbh, must be fun rvring like your doing ml's

You don't like my smile :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom