It's really starting to take the piss.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Eggy
[Note:126 retries for a 99% (yes, 99%) mace.]

OMFG :eek2:

not possible is it? surely you mean it was attempt at mp and all you got was 99%...

S

sheepseyes

Originally posted by Khalen
The money is good ;)

reminds me of the vogans from hhgttg

the hours are long
the money is good
its boring
and best of all i get to do some shouting
or something like that

guess that sums up crafting

O

old.Kerosene

In 50 tries, the chance of getting a MP is...

1 - ((49/50) ^ 50) = 63.6%

In 100 tries it's

1- ((49/50) ^ 100) = 86.7%

etc..

Medowind kinda talks sense (which trust me, is a rarity) :p There should be something, maybe an RA which makes crafting easier (like Lifter).

Maybe not an uber tool, but an RA

Crafters Dexterity - +5% of success per level of RA
Crafters Haste - -5% speed of item creation per level of RA

Nothing should affect quality though. That should be pure ball-aching to make MP's rare. I think they should be even rarer myself to make them really special.

C

Chenuba

IMO it's a shame that almost every higherlevel drop are being salvaged. It's good that stuff can be crafted and imbued but the best stuff should be RARELY dropped ÜBERITAMZ.

So max. craft quality should be 99% and then MPs was only available as drops and questitems.

Fx. a 100% BP drops, ready to Imbue. Maybe even have some drops which are only partly imbued and then there's a free slot or 2 for your own SC.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Chenuba
IMO it's a shame that almost every higherlevel drop are being salvaged. It's good that stuff can be crafted and imbued but the best stuff should be RARELY dropped ÜBERITAMZ.

So max. craft quality should be 99% and then MPs was only available as drops and questitems.

Fx. a 100% BP drops, ready to Imbue. Maybe even have some drops which are only partly imbued and then there's a free slot or 2 for your own SC.

ye i was really hoping to incorporate a really cool uber drop into my SC template before i made it.
but i was too late :(
tbh i wish they would never had introduced SC in the 1st place, then you would not get this huge desire for 100qual crafted armour and weapons etc, also drops would be worth more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom