its nice to see

Funkybunny

Banned
hibs and mids getting along so well... saw mids and hibs running around hugging eachother in rvr today....

its REALM VS REALM, not 2realms vs 1 realm ....

why dont they just put hibs and mids together so we can see troll blademasters... :touch: :puke:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thing is they still can't do anything more then take remote towers still.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
hehe I had that on a bridge in a BG the other day... I was finishing a this elf when a SB came and took me out and saved the elf, the /huged her and ran away, I was like "Awww" :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

its not funny, its the sad reality of population imbalance

if mids were the biggest realm, hib and alb would 'xrealm' just as much im sure

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Well, mid alblandrvr bg (aka towertake bg) today had less than 50 mids in it at peak, while albs retook their towers with 98.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

If mids and hibs cooperate it is so easy to take all the relics. I am not telling u how ofc. U have brain, think :)

Btw if u cooperate u should stop having excuses for population balancing. Just do whatever u have to do and lets have some fun until wow is released :clap:

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
I didnt think these threads were funny 3 years ago on barrysworld.

Still dont surprisingly

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

funny for all youre zerg power still not goten close to the hib power relic :m00:

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Do you really think we tried seriously?

How cute..... :m00:

I guess when you take crauch and the other coastal keeps its just for fun then, the fact is you zerged your way through mid unopposed, the hibs however are mounting defences you cannot overcome with your zerg, accept it you will not get the power relic before 1.71 because you lack the leadership/commitment from the alb playerbase to..;p

How cute.... :m00:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well in general its just taking advantage, hib nor mid can insta-summon enough people for a keepraid and as far as i know we arent coordinating raids at the same time ;)

if there really was a well planned xrealm raid alb would lose relics yea, but thats not the way i want to organise it. might help, but definitely not organise

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
well in general its just taking advantage, hib nor mid can insta-summon enough people for a keepraid and as far as i know we arent coordinating raids at the same time ;)

if there really was a well planned xrealm raid alb would lose relics yea, but thats not the way i want to organise it. might help, but definitely not organise

i have a bellybutton

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

Im not complaining about cross realming, Im just bored stiff of all these stupid tower raids, i'd rather have a nice gritty keep fight. :rolleyes:

And no, Albion hasn't had a proper go at the last relic, the coastal keeps were just showing off and farming, just like the mids lord engaging on a larger scale.

To be quite honest a well planned relic raid by any realm with enough thought and co-operation would be unstoppable, specially after the next patch, even if alarm clocks are needed, that has not changed, only the will to try has. Just like albs don't really seem bothered to get the last relic.

To be honest though, some of the better NF rvr has taken place whilst albion did have the coastal keeps, at least then people travelled about abit more from all realms, rather then the tower raid BG of alb land as someone mentioned above.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Clan Fist said:
funny for all youre zerg power still not goten close to the hib power relic :m00:

Why bother? Read the upcoming patch notes :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
tried taking a main keep often but we always got outzerged. always

and every time alb coordination and defence gets better, what can we do exactely? the maximum number of people we can gather has not been enough.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
if you count by numbers, albs still have the upper hand. so Q_Q me a river

z1nox

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

yeh rait, in your dreams ;) dem hibbies are funny, u albs arent.. Thats why i try to be friends with every hib i see! Hibs usually /hugs and /dance aswell ^^ ive never done that to an alb and never seen a hibbie hug u either, iiiiuuuu! There is nothing you can do about it albs, nothing :twak:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
z1nox said:
yeh rait, in your dreams ;) dem hibbies are funny, u albs arent.. Thats why i try to be friends with every hib i see! Hibs usually /hugs and /dance aswell ^^ ive never done that to an alb and never seen a hibbie hug u either, iiiiuuuu! There is nothing you can do about it albs, nothing :twak:

VF is a hib :twak:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i xrealm with anyone who is outnumbered, plenty of albs i worked together with to kill mids, only to hug and run go our own ways. its just normal for me, but not for everyone :)

but since alb is usually the one outnumbering, well..

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
tried taking a main keep often but we always got outzerged. always

and every time alb coordination and defence gets better, what can we do exactely? the maximum number of people we can gather has not been enough.

To be perfectly honestly, the alb coordination and defense the last few weeks has been nothing short of pathetic in my opinion :(

Nearly always 2 towers unclaimed, no reports given of enemy numbers from the guilds that DO have towers claimed and everyone seems to think hitting middy towers is a viable way of defending ours :eek7: Or maybe im just being grumpy in my old age.

z1nox

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i xrealm with anyone who is outnumbered, plenty of albs i worked together with to kill mids, only to hug and run go our own ways. its just normal for me, but not for everyone :)

but since alb is usually the one outnumbering, well..

Which side are u on? :eek7:
Are you getting paid?
You play alb at prydwen?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
some people even log on alb chars to try and stop us taking alb keeps :(

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
z1nox said:
Which side are u on? :eek7:
Are you getting paid?
You play alb at prydwen?

Are you drunk or what?

He just said he takes the side who has less ppl, if mids zerg, he kills mids, if albs zerg he kills albs, hard to understand?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Zzang - do u gerbal when u make love to a twoll girl??

just curious :)

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
I guess when you take crauch and the other coastal keeps its just for fun then, the fact is you zerged your way through mid unopposed, the hibs however are mounting defences you cannot overcome with your zerg, accept it you will not get the power relic before 1.71 because you lack the leadership/commitment from the alb playerbase to..;p

How cute.... :m00:
HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU ARE TO FUNNEH.
If Albs wanted we'd have it. All it takes 1 person with a lil bit of common sense that says where to go what to do, and imo Everyone can do that if he ain't drunk yet. Albs are pretty good now at taking keeps.

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Albs are pretty good now at taking keeps.

That might be because no-one can be arsed to get zerged over-and-over...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom