Its me again about same thing

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Oki i know you might hate this but i really need GoV o even made a team to kill him. than some people turned up and pulled him and killed him just as i was pulling off all of his adds. we were there for about 4 hours before he poped, i told them not to pull and as answer i got. 'like we care FO'.

if you want screenys i have them just post a msg if you wanna see it coz i dont have enough space to post it here.

before hand i told them they can join for drops but not for GoV coz we have enough fire power to kill him. they told me that there is no pint.

They were, Calu, Stinko, Uneeda, Psyclodia, Cyclon, Zvixo, Lait, Ajea.

p.s. I know i must of bored you to death with this post but i think that really not fair. i've been after gov for how long? 2 months now and som people come down and ruin it.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
first to pull danos himself gets it, thats the way it works really. might be annoying sometimes, but thats the CoC

Rawsteel

Fledgling Freddie
u left out that we pulled him first then u tried to steal mob but died trying

so qq all u want we did nothing wrong, only u did

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
didn't know rawsteel was a prick ;/ remember the irl time they kill him, check back 10-11 hours later, be rdy with peeps and he'll pop around there (or used to)

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
HOW about being nice to someone who camped it for hours? I remember before ToA all were helping each other and expect nothing in return. Since ToA came out people became so selfish and selfish people support selfish guys.

I am not sure what will make me quit this stupid game quicker. But this is over the edge. I will try see if people on WoW are more friendly even though this game is friendly and i helped many of you and you all know me for some time but right now i am thinking 100% of quitting, cant even complete bloody templte of bloody selfishness. 1st i remmember 20plat when SI was out was over priced but during ToA prices just jumped to 50-60plat and people still buy it. All are playing for some money in their pocket this isnt the game i played when i started it. Guys how about helping each other? Making templates together and if someone has item who needs it really needs it or not being put up on CM or some BG char for looks and just help someone. This is the part that piss me off and GOA that we love very much supports it, i think its all just pack of shit. <over and out>

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
didnt you just do the same thing with cloudsong? such hypocrit :D

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
what did i do with CS? i was still camping gov still from that time and eremei poped so i sucided to get box and pulled it, still my grp was there 1st

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Well if you all support pull faster technique thats what i did pulled faster

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
Aardwolf said:
Well if you all support pull faster technique thats what i did pulled faster
and then u cry when someone do that to u ?
:m00:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
cast spd, range, dex cap? :)

why even use gov, you can get better bp's easily - the good thing is that you can fit it in templates...

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
way not make a gr that pull mobs at danos camp, so when he pop u be redy to pull him, and u get scrools at same time.
NON can take danos then, all need to set camp, and u can pull him faster.
Tobad that ppl done have resepct for others in this game, i am sure in the end this ppl are the only one left her. Many have quit game alredy and myself tinking about the same. Is no point to stay in a game where we have so many assh... like this ppl u have mention. Its alot of games out there.

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
solsikke said:
way not make a gr that pull mobs at danos camp, so when he pop u be redy to pull him, and u get scrools at same time.
NON can take danos then, all need to set camp, and u can pull him faster.
Tobad that ppl done have resepct for others in this game, i am sure in the end this ppl are the only one left her. Many have quit game alredy and myself tinking about the same. Is no point to stay in a game where we have so many assh... like this ppl u have mention. Its alot of games out there.
not trying to be evil, but i seriously didnt understand anything of that...
beside the asshole part :kissit:

solsikke

Fledgling Freddie
not trying to be evil to u either but... get ur hand out of ur... and glass on and try to read i again.

Enyway, do i rilly care...........næææææ not mutch... sorry dud

rofl..... put ur pants on

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
haha solsikke, i love you :wub:

anyways, aardwolf lowered himself to the level of people he cried so much about, so we can happily call him a hypocrit now :m00:

Deathspike

Banned
You have about 15 mins to kill Danos when he pops cause somone will see him and get a grp together before you :(

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
solsikke said:
not trying to be evil to u either but... get ur hand out of ur... and glass on and try to read i again.

Enyway, do i rilly care...........næææææ not mutch... sorry dud

rofl..... put ur pants on
im just pointing out that ur grammar = shit

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
haha solsikke, i love you :wub:

anyways, aardwolf lowered himself to the level of people he cried so much about, so we can happily call him a hypocrit now :m00:

oki explain yourself there? what did i do wrong.

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Problem is very few players have any real patience.

Everything must be got there and then, personally if I see people there I leave it, because I'm neither greedy or selfish enough to tread on someone elses toes (not going into what aardwolf did with CS or anything because I don't know and frankly with the moaning minnies ingame these days I don't give a shit either), what is wrong with everyone just respecting other peoples presence?

As for pulling first, if you do pull first but .005 seconds after you pull someone else whacks him it get's awkward to sort out, DAOC needs to work on the loot/pulling system and sort out PvE spawns or something, not had a problem with interference in WoW myself.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Tbh Aard, you've sunken real low not letting people join a BG to get GoV credit. You get no sympathy from me.

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
well the funny part in this is that we pulled danos first aard stole it from us but died by doing it and we killed danos so tbh aard could get hes acc banned if we were rude against him and reported it but we didnt course we got the arti so i dont care really :clap:

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Aardwolf said:
They were, Calu, Stinko, Uneeda, Psyclodia, Cyclon, Zvixo, Lait, Ajea..

Bah i stole that bb!!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
you didnt pull in time ...QQ more ..telling the whole forum twice a week that a few people got a drop b4 u wont change a think ..it creates 10 minutes of reading material on a coffee break from work but otherwise wont get u anywhere ..i QQd once about an arti i felt was mine and learned after that ..that it wasnt worth the hassle ..move along and dont lose sleep over it ...calu and stinks and the gang rox too hard anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom